Nige's N15

Blue has to be the best colour for n15's. Gun metal grey and black 2nd and 3rd.
Lovely car best of luck with it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Made a start on fitting the coilovers ! Bloody nuts on the bottom strut ain't
Seen the light of day in 14 years ! Shit took some shifting ! And then it rained !
2 Down ! 2 ta go !
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366997326.007899.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366997357.328266.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366997390.261096.jpg
Not sure wether I should heighten it ?
But once the back ones are on it should technically bring the front up ? Or not ?

Looks very clean! my rule is to not lower any more than the point in which the bottom of the shock is level with the bottom of the shock threaded retaining bracket at the bottom i.e so its flush but the threaded part not protruding any further. And yeah once u lower the back the cars weight balance will lift the front :)

Looks very clean! my rule is to not lower any more than the point in which the bottom of the shock is level with the bottom of the shock threaded retaining bracket at the bottom i.e so its flush but the threaded part not protruding any further. And yeah once u lower the back the cars weight balance will lift the front :)
I think it's around 3-4 threads past the bottom ! Not to sure tho ! Think I'll take them back up so there flush with the bottom of the strut ! If that makes sense. ! I'm not quite sure how to adjust them tho ! Do I loosen the two that are together first ?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367005398.687102.jpg

Someone ate your wheels! needs spacers lol

Did you raise the coilovers to flush with the bottom barrel btw? any lower with mine I was bottoming out alot on country roads super low looks cool but handling deteriorates

Someone ate your wheels! needs spacers lol

Did you raise the coilovers to flush with the bottom barrel btw? any lower with mine I was bottoming out alot on country roads super low looks cool but handling deteriorates

Gona leave the adjusting till next weekend ! Just to see how she goes !
Been looking at a few different types of spacers ! I could just stick some 10mm spacers on for now ! Or should I just bite the bullet and get the H&R hub centric ones ?
Also what have peeps been using to protect the threads on the adjust for the coilovers to stop them seizing up ? Any suggestions are welcome ! Going to sort that next weekend !

Back
Top Bottom