Nissan Almera 1.4

i asked him not to put the original plates on, i had some new ones, but he stil went and put it on.

o well, gonna leave it for a lil while and stick some new ones on :)

cover up the shiney horns with some black mesh behind the grille = win.

Looks nice bud!

oh and the last two pics it looks lime a P11 GT for some reason, maybe just me though :)

awesome. the horns/LED's/bonnet dont do it for me but the rest is cool. why nissan never did the gti in white i'll never know......

cover up the shiney horns with some black mesh behind the grille = win.

Looks nice bud!

I'm going to try get the grill covered tomorow :)

DAYMMMM

ammar that looks the tits man!

buy the skirts that kristian put up for sale earlier and finish that kit off nice!

Hopefully shall do :)

That looks really good, well done white

Thanks

nice improvement mate :thumb:

would agree with hally but need something 2 cover them horns :lol:

Thanks, will do

awesome. the horns/LED's/bonnet dont do it for me but the rest is cool. why nissan never did the gti in white i'll never know......

Because they wanted Ammar to have the worlds only 5 door GTi kitted Almera

damn its looking nice! good job.

Thanks

Fair play to you ammar, that does look very good. As said above, some nice skirts and cover up the horns = WIN.

Thanks

looks amazing mate.... (as said above needs skirts) but overall top job

Sshhh you! :p lol, Thanks

I think the bonnet looks ok, better in white, not black, the front looks real mean.. accept for the horns :D good job!

Sorry, in white?

No, you didn't specify that though. Seriously though Ammar, i think the car is looking lovely in a lot of aspects but can't you see the all black lights and the f50 bonnet vent are at kindest term,"tacky" mods. I guess i just want that bonnet to die with the Naughties and never come back.

i think the black lights contrast with the white and f50 bonet loooks amazing! i love it lol (i understand theres nothing to cool down under there but looks nice)

To be fair, that bonnet isnt as bad as some and it seems to have been done well.

The one with the proper GTi-R vent that was on a Si2001/jme's car looked the tits.

looking good but it will take more of a wash to get that white to match, post some pics to prove me wrong but i think its the wrong white

Back
Top Bottom