Nissan Almera 1.4

There has been some confusion in this thread.
The true bits are, The power output of the R-tech is the highest of any 1400cc to this date, and the chassis is lightened and strengthened we are led to believe.
I'm not sure about the suspension myself, I personally believe this was media just hype, as the one R-tech me and StufaGTi went to view appeared to have GTi dampers with unknown springs.
Joe

this is more like it theres a lot of bollocks in this thread.. :rolleyes: but as above is as miuch as i know to be true about the R-tec..

all this suspention bollocks does sound just that.. they may have put better springs on it but tyre pressures sensors ect i carnt see that..

but the gearbox and starter info is bob on :D

great to have such a special example on the club just please take all the stupid lights of it your ruining such a rare car!!

white_biscuit, i dont think people are treating you with respect because you have been on this club for a while now and still your not a club member, it doesnt cost alot and i feel that if you did become a member you would then realish what peoples opintions are on you, and you will then be able to get alot more of your questions answered by searching thought members only threads, rather then having to bother everyone on this site! :D

Become a member and gain respect! :)

Dan

Got Phase 2 GTi front and rear bumper on.. But its in black. Going for respray hopefully next week
and got some gti wheels on :)
pics will be up tomoz hopefully

If you remember the last guy with an R-tech,he had real trouble finding the correct paint codes,but i'm sure his was black.

omg r-tech :eek: never seen one of those before! was doing research into it ages ago was hoping to convert mine but realised i can't cause of the awesome chassis and the fact it would cost more than i earn in a year. mate this is some seriously rare car, please take care of it!

omg r-tech :eek: never seen one of those before! was doing research into it ages ago was hoping to convert mine but realised i can't cause of the awesome chassis and the fact it would cost more than i earn in a year. mate this is some seriously rare car, please take care of it!

Your a bit slow dude

ppl are over this bull shit by now.

100_0427.jpg

100_0434.jpg

100_0442-1.jpg

100_0467-1.jpg

100_0460.jpg

Just some pics we took today

I really would finish a job before you post pics. It doesnt look great as it is now. You'd have more impact once the sticky stuff from the strips is removed, the bumpers are painted and the center caps are not a colour that stands out.

Great that you're making progress though mate.

I really would finish a job before you post pics. It doesnt look great as it is now. You'd have more impact once the sticky stuff from the strips is removed, the bumpers are painted and the center caps are not a colour that stands out.

Great that you're making progress though mate.

looks better with the kit on shame its not the right colour and im not a fan of the horns in the grille

they are non standard horns which unfortunately stand out, but i think if i put some mesh behind the grille, shouldn't stand out as much.

the car was meant go in for respray on Tuesday however it started snowing the night before so been delayed. just gonna hope it rains tonight so i can give it the guy tomorrow.

strips i couldn't finish off because it was fucking freezing outside plus the glue on drivers door was being stubborn and all i had was boiling water :(

Yeah tough to do any job in this weather! Not questioning why it's not finished, just the pictures :lol:. Ah well this is going to look good once it's finished anyway. Keep at it man. Just take it easy on those LEDs yeah?! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom