Nissan Almera 1.4

New addition...

Image014-3.jpg

Image013-2.jpg

Image011-1.jpg

Image007.jpg

Car looks spot on mate. Ya gotta get a better camera and put a FEW decent pics in good lighting. With the plates mate, its never a good idea puttin your name on. But in all honesty that plate looks gash. I know your doing what wezz had and now dan has on his motor wi the jap letters but your jap letters are mashed up mate. try few more ideas.....perhaps a proper square jap plate?

Agree with Ross, save for SR20 Conversion and have a unique 5door :) ... not all this barry lisence plates & tintz

Please borrow a friends camera or something cause some of the photo's be it ALOT of them are shocking

What happend to your wheel caps?

Cars looking spot on mate. As above, where are the centre caps gone :roll: lol. Tints will look good and they not that expensive so go for it, i'm doing mine soon hopefully. Only doing light smoke all round. Not sure about where you live but round here cops love people with tints....perfect excuse to pull you over! They like to know who/how many occupants in the car etc, so i'm keepin mine as light as poss. For something different I wouldn't mind seeing your car with those mad coloured gti alloys on the micra. Just for something a bit different. Keep up the work mate. :thumb: :thumb:

As for the camera, just get yourself a SE K800i mobile . Great camera and dirt cheap to pick up. Just a thought.

Im not into Sony Ericcson for starters and i like my subtle Phones..

Nokia 7900 & 7500 Prism :)

I picked these wheels up for dirt cheap.. literally dirt cheap and i only got 3 centre caps.. so im on the hunt for another cap but dont wanna pay much.. fiver or less :)

i dont believe you!

you know why!??

because you say this is me trying to get OUT of your mates driveway

and its quite clear that the road is behind you and you are indeed trying to get ON his drive

:p/jazz/

Back
Top Bottom