Nissan Almera 1.4

^ lmao garnz

it might be a bit too on the brown side than bronzey rootbeer for me, but if you like ammar good job. lots of good stuff happenin at that mahoosiv unit of yours, but still can't help thinking kristian's got more of a hand in it all than lending tools! :P not that it matters, he is good when wants to be lol

With some pimp offset wheels it will probably finish it off. Not a colour I would choose, but you've done a great job.

Its a similar colour to Marmite.
And its proven, people either love it or hate it :smartass: lol.

Im gonna say its got potential to look sick as fook. Would like to see it in the flesh sometime.

^ lmao garnz

it might be a bit too on the brown side than bronzey rootbeer for me, but if you like ammar good job. lots of good stuff happenin at that mahoosiv unit of yours, but still can't help thinking kristian's got more of a hand in it all than lending tools! :P not that it matters, he is good when wants to be lol

Anything can look good in a picture babes. Remember your BS7! lol. Also your n14 looks good in a pic but.....well you know a few Kunt Kustom blemishe. I think it would be better to see it in the flesh to comment on Kristian's work. Oh sorry I meant Ammars work.

Yup..

On a normal day it looks just like a brown almera, but the moment the sun hits it, POP, you can just see the Gold effect on it, i still need to finish it off, with Cutting and Buffing, then gonna have a proper photoshoot with a PROPER camera.. Hopefully..

Cheers for the comments anyway, i LOVE it, drives sweet aswell :)

My old coilovers

IMG_2922.jpg

looks good mate, you need some good offset wheels to pull the color off better though. and get some black underseal for your arches the greyish color is taking from the car too

Back
Top Bottom