Nissan Almera 1.4

They'd been up for sale for good couple of weeks, and no serious interest. Last night i thought i'd put these wheels on and get tracking done. Cool

Lo and behold, some kid from London called today saying i'll pick these up after work! FUCK!! Couldn't say no, as they're Omair's and i couldn't afford to pay him off straight away (normally he'd let me pay him back slowly/later, but he needs cash so didn't wanna be too pushy)

Oh well, maybe better luck next time, anyone know the paint code/name of the colour on the wheels?

Ammar

They'd been up for sale for good couple of weeks, and no serious interest. Last night i thought i'd put these wheels on and get tracking done. Cool

Lo and behold, some kid from London called today saying i'll pick these up after work! FUCK!! Couldn't say no, as they're Omair's and i couldn't afford to pay him off straight away (normally he'd let me pay him back slowly/later, but he needs cash so didn't wanna be too pushy)

Oh well, maybe better luck next time, anyone know the paint code/name of the colour on the wheels?

Ammar

Im sorry but need the money for my next project

Image0479.jpg

Image0480.jpg

Image0482.jpg

wow its come a long way since i last saw it! not normally a fan of 5 doors but this is a totally different monster :tt2: top job mate

p.s love this pic :clap:
5543457411_88cb0f0360.jpg

New Wishbone
Poly Wishbone Bushes
New Track Rod Ends
New Drop Links
GTi ARB
Poly Shifter Stabaliser Bush
Poly ARB Bushes
Poly Steering Rack Bushes
New CV Boots
GTi Brakes
Red Stuff Pads
Re-bleed with 5.1
Resonated De-Cat..

Still left to do, Rear Whiteline ARB

Got couple pics, didn't have much time to faff around ;)

Image0003.jpg

Image0004.jpg

Image0006.jpg

Image0007.jpg

Image0008.jpg

Image0011.jpg

Got my wheel alignment on Tuesday..

Any advise or tips lads?

Back
Top Bottom