Nissan Almera 1.4

dont like them!

looks like shoddy attempt at white walls, and i dont think it suits the car at all!

poss white door handles and complete black wheels and leave it alone

DSCN3106.jpg

DSCN3118.jpg

DSCN3120.jpg

DSCN3121.jpg

Like the wheels a lot ammar, good job mate :thumb:, suit the car well. Not keen on wind deflectors tho to be honest. makes car look bulky IMO. send me your number again I flashed ma phone and lost all ma contacts. Link up for photo sesh.

The wheels did seem ok in pics, but when stood infornt of them you can notice the shit job lol, white wasn't done properly so i just sprayed the whole wheel Pearl Black, llooks wicked in the sun lol, and deflectors have gone darker :)

Will get some pics later,

Cheers for that Corbs & Bav :)

07894 706 169, btw

I like you too ;) lol

To be honest, i dont understand how it flew off, coz earlier on that day, i re-tightened them again using an impact gun!

Ammar, MOT Failure? lol :lol:

joking mate nah that must of been painfull when that happend....erm are almeras prone to do this? coz im driving tonight on a fairly high hill and yeah if my wheel flew off i may not be able to retreive it again lol :lol:

Dean

Oh dear, hope your alright sweetie x Now you make me worry about changing tyres (I just learnt :)) But vz-aah is right at least ou werent hurt and you can get a new wing x

Back
Top Bottom