Nistro's GTi

hehe kewl :) yeah turbo is a little ways of atm but it is getting done, got to get the ca resprayed as its doing my head in atm miss my old clean one but then again this one is a blank page

P250610_1548s.jpg

Wheels, YES! Brakes ftw. Where did you get them from? They look like they've been refurbished with the discs supplied drilled?

those wheels do look good on her. :) god i hate it when he's right. lmao
as for the brakes, i'll be happier when they are on her and not in a box in the livingroom so i can stop stubbing my toe on them. lol

bugger, i've just realised thats going to change the drawing i'm working on!

[video=youtube;P5mi8j1Xx_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5mi8j1Xx_A[/video]

new back box fitted yesterday not the greated sound form a iphone recoding it lol

After hearing this properly yesterday, I can say that Custom Craft has done an amazing job as usual :thumbs: Car's lookin' great mate, keep up the good work :wink:

looking good mate and sounds the shit man nice1 ;) but what is custom craft and you got a link i like the look and sound of exaust :lol:

custom craft is a custom exhaust fabricator we have up here in the North E, who im getting to do all the pipe work for my turbo conversion really good work and everything is made on site per application

ok here we are guys long time since there has been an update but car was off the road and sat in my yard so please excuse the mess she is in atm needs a good clean

caliper and new discs behind wheel
DSCF4474.jpg

offset with spacers
DSCF4475.jpg

more offset
DSCF4476.jpg

and a pulled back shot of the work
DSCF4477.jpg

so after been out in a run in her im going to need something to take my eyeballs off the windscreen lol. anyway enjoy guys

Back
Top Bottom