Nu Gr4f1x 1n1T

got the first set of graphics on :P well i say graphics.. its more tape from halfords bargin bin but fuckit...

31052008494.jpg

31052008495.jpg

i can see the depretiation hitting rock bottom with these on :( my re-sale is through the floor but meh atleast its JDM locktight

ones nismo, ones number from shakeys, 69 is the car number, mines 68! And team 15, which tommo or raceworx will explain

thats quality fella, me and a few mate's used to buy cheap cars get some house paint bolt extra's on like yellow flashing lights, exhaust boxes on the bonnet ect then rag them around to local car meets was a good laugh ,keep up the good work:D

lol awesome mate! :D I see where you're going with the style now. Not sure that the hazard tape on the front splitter and rear bumper works though
eusa_think.gif

Was going to slap a sunstrip on my car made of that cause it's uber-cheap for when it gets ripped off by friendly traffic officers.

Beat me to it though :P

the whole thing is meant to be completly different whilst still getting attection being quick ect as in the opposite to chaved up fibreglass mobiles but getting more attention ect will half the cash :P meaning i can spen more on where it counts!! the bloody engine :D

Back
Top Bottom