Nu Gr4f1x 1n1T

maybe im not "crazy" enough to turn my car into a bag of shite, and i'd tell you that your car sucks if i ever did meet you not just over the internet :roll:
i dont care what people think of me but i do care if id look like a complete cock driving that bag of shite :rasp:

dude of course you care what poeple think of you... if you didnt you'd be happy to drive around in a pink 3 wheeler or the above car which id drive the the laugh as its like a toy car lol the only person who can make you feel embarashed or ashamed of yourself is you caring about others comments! sometimes thats founded if your GF laughed at your performance in bed then yeah you might feel abit of a dick, but a total stranger who im never gone meet again laughing at the piece of metal im sat in... meh :cool:

nothing to do with being crazy thats another FAD i hate seeing kids trying to be outlandish for the sakes of it when they have had a few pints down the pub.. i do it because i can and it is a complete one off now..

im glad you would tell me it sucks to my face every one who has seen me in reall life and talked to me suddenly realises the point of the car the only people who dont like it are people i dont know on the interweb TBH.. i went to a meet the other week 2 seperate people gave me cards and took pictures saying they were going on a website (not BB) as they liked it.. id love to park mine and your cars together dude and see which one getts more people coming up and looking at it taking pictures and generaly gets more attention for looking like a bag of shit..:D in a see of P2 kitted almeras with pulsar lights and a sub in the boot mines a breath of fresh air :roll: or maybe i should just re-spray it and fit in :(

on a more serious note i orderd some new tyres the other day :-

federal_ss-595.jpg

there 245/40/17 so an extra 80mm of rubber accross the axle should give me a fiar bit more traction :D

tyres have arrived they feel a nice compound and are mega wide :D carnt wait to get them on the car! il get some pics compaired to the old ones after work..

Back
Top Bottom