Nu Gr4f1x 1n1T

Is that a Euro N16 i seee?
And Rworxx you're car's looking slickkk now boss :)
Not sure about the bumper bits but the side stripes look sweet!

do you acualy drive that around in public? dont think of taking the tape back off as it'l take the cheap spray with it :rolleyes:

course i drive it why wouldnt i?? we took some off the bonnet after i failed to make some chevrons.. paints still on :)

rhyd you seem like you can dish it out when your on the internet.... but with your do you drive that in public comment i think you really do care what total strangers think about you.. have you ever done anything different from the crowd or have you always been a sheep waiting for the masses to make up there mind before you side with the biggest group :p

have you ever done anything different from the crowd or have you always been a sheep waiting for the masses to make up there mind before you side with the biggest group :p

Oh the irony!

For me Raceworx this car gets progressively worse. I'm sorry but i fail to see the attraction of a car looking completely shit and then only being sorta fast.

If i saw a car done like that, i, like most people, will know that there must be something going on under the bonnet to warrant that exterior so it takes away that 'edge' as it were.

However if it were a standard looking red almera with black bumpers, no bodykit and it was quick as, the shock would be far greater.

This is only constructive btw, you post on here for good and bad critique so i just wanted to speak my mind. :)

i think you need to look up irony dude..

im not after shock values its not a sleeper im just as much an attention whore as most people are it will never be as quick as the likes of daves or kurts or others on here i havent the money to buy the bits so im making the best of what i have loose the weight get some grip and see what she does.. the "styling" is just for shits and giggles it gets attention but it doesnt take away anything performance wise..

i value yor post dude of course people arnt going to like it but end of the day its a lump of metal i drive..

course i drive it why wouldnt i?? we took some off the bonnet after i failed to make some chevrons.. paints still on :)

rhyd you seem like you can dish it out when your on the internet.... but with your do you drive that in public comment i think you really do care what total strangers think about you.. have you ever done anything different from the crowd or have you always been a sheep waiting for the masses to make up there mind before you side with the biggest group :p

maybe im not "crazy" enough to turn my car into a bag of shite, and i'd tell you that your car sucks if i ever did meet you not just over the internet :roll:
i dont care what people think of me but i do care if id look like a complete cock driving that bag of shite :rasp:

Each to their own right? Not good to imply people look like a cock driving their own car...

Each to their own right? Not good to imply people look like a cock driving their own car...

mmm i don't subscribe to that mentality. If you drove this

8828b0c77d4dc51558ef92879d1bdda1.jpg

Whether you owned it or not, driving it would make you look like a cock.

This is no way a comparrison to raceworx car, just an example of how i don't agree with your logic.

I like it, in a reactionary sense....
Makes a change from all the JDM stuff and modified VWs I see on the roads nearly every day, drivers thinking they are cool as f*ck.

Back
Top Bottom