Paul D GTi's Mera

I've been building a boot install for my mera to tidy the boot up. It's not finished yet but here's a few bad pics of it at the min lol
The computer fans were broken during building the install so changed from red cathode to UV led ones :roll:

Im still thinking about sinking a power cap in the centre of the boot floor in front of the sub but will have to see what my funds are like after christmas. I've got an audiobahn amp to run the sub which is going behind the window on the right but still waiting to fit it :D

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

Love the car man. You gonna post any more pics of the car with those recently painted white wheels. They look excellent on your other thread.

very nice mate id post pics of mine but im sure theyd both look the same lol very good stuff that kicker sub doest half hurt your face when your in the car

Fatdave1ton said:
very nice mate id post pics of mine but im sure theyd both look the same lol very good stuff that kicker sub doest half hurt your face when your in the car

Lol can't wait to run it off a proper amp instead of an antique :rolleyes:

looking very nice paul!! Love what you have done with the rocker cover

Yep I have seen this install being made step by step and Paul really has done a great job, and its bloody loud aswell :eek:

Well done mate, I love it!

Mick

gosh paul you have been a busy bee , its only a month or so since i last seen the car and you have done loads more to it . it is looking even more stunning than usual . well done loving it . x

Paul D GTi said:
It took me 8 hours to do the full install from taking the de out and getting the ve in. that includes wiring the greddy mss up and driving the car away :D
talking about a quick swap !

Back
Top Bottom