Pics from AOC Meet 16th March

Corbalicious

Staff member
Big thanks to stufagti for the work he did organising it, shame on those who didnt turn up! We had a good time though and I'm glad I went. Good to see some old and new faces!
Setting off.
CRIM0001.jpg

A few people arriving
CRIM0002.jpg

CRIM0003.jpg

CRIM0004.jpg

CRIM0005.jpg

Then we headed into the travelodge for a few hours, CoV (Paul) and simcard (Mark) turned up as well and we headed outside for a few pics.
CRIM0006.jpg

and the wonders of mspaint:
bigphotolineup.jpg

Kurt eating his MANANA.
CRIM0010.jpg

CRIM0011.jpg

CRIM0012.jpg

CRIM0013.jpg

CRIM0014.jpg

CRIM0015.jpg

Then off to a local A-Road for some rolling shots.
CRIM0016.jpg

CRIM0017.jpg

CRIM0018.jpg

CRIM0019.jpg

CRIM0021.jpg

CRIM0022.jpg

CRIM0023.jpg

CRIM0024.jpg

Corbs lieks 2liks teh SRi
CRIM0025.jpg

And a few pics from Tommos camera (Hence the wanksplash kwalitee):
IMG_0314.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

And the ones from stufaGTi's camera, tweaked a bit to resize them, nice quality though!
16032008289.jpg

16032008282.jpg

16032008283.jpg

16032008285.jpg

16032008286.jpg

16032008287.jpg

16032008288.jpg

16032008290.jpg

16032008291.jpg

16032008292.jpg

deadly pics lads.....i love the one of corbs haha u mad man!!!!!! by the way corbs are u going to the jae wouldnt mind you geting pics your handy with the camera!

looking forward to seeing the irish meet pics aswell yes the organiser didnt make it im a looser:rasp:

what we want you to think is that we sat in the pub, had a chat and a laugh, whereas actually we all went into stus room and bummed.

cheers to those who turned up, corbs, mr n mrs stufagti, kurt, cov, niro, simcard. top lads (n lass) good quality of cars, love stu's gti, looks and goes fuckin awesome, kurts and sims cars lookin as good as ever. CoV, bring on shakeys :D

cheers all.

tom.

Just wondering what 4 almera owners got up to in a travelodge for a few hours?

Bitched about every other member on this site, and giggled like school girls:lol:

Great laugh and great day, we all got on like a big happy family. Pics are good and the driving was a laugh.

oh yeah, sorry i sent us the wrong way on the way back kurt, corbs the crap navigator sent me the wrong way. well he didnt, but meh. i can blame him cos i drink powerthirst and i have TOO MUCH ENERGY FOR NORMAL SPORTS......

sloooooooooooooooooooow dooooooooooooooown....

cant wait for sims pix :D

some wicked pics there, lmao love the lickin my SRi one haha

Was a really good laugh today and the bumming was top notch, nice one corbs, next time make sure you bring a fresh KY ok fella?

mother natures like sloooow downnn, arghhhhhhh :P

bring on the next meet

lol i wondered where you 2 went, was like it was this exit lads ha

Hadnt seen stu's GTi before, have to say tis very nice :)

oh yeah, sorry i sent us the wrong way on the way back kurt, corbs the crap navigator sent me the wrong way. well he didnt, but meh. i can blame him cos i drink powerthirst and i have TOO MUCH ENERGY FOR NORMAL SPORTS......

sloooooooooooooooooooow dooooooooooooooown....

cant wait for sims pix :D

What up G?

Ha, you were flying on the M6, I fell back.

Was that Red bull can a re-badged "powerthirst" in your car?

what a cock!!!!

Got back from the meet today,pulled up on the drive to shit loads of white smoke spewing from under the bonnet,guess which clever twat topped up the oil this morning then drove to nuneaton and back without putting the cap back on:eek:.
What a fooking mess,luckily still showing half on the dipstick so hopefully no damage done:rolleyes:. So spent the rest of the afternoon jetwashing the engine bay.
Enjoyed the day though:) (Took a picture of the mess under the bonnet will post it tomorrow)

Thats pretty bad Niro! Lets hope no damage has been done.

Good pics guys, all the cars are looking ace.

Lets hope 'Star City' brings better numbers.

P1040436.jpg

Good day, took me 2 and a half hours to get back home which was impressive, gave the slag a reet blast on way back!

Shame more people didn't try harder to make it but i suppose the hardcore enthusiasts among us made it which made up for the numbers. ;)

Awww wish I could have come to that meet, and spoilt the red and blue colour scheme with a white almera. Looks like you guys had a laugh and a haaalf. Great pics :)

I really tired to gather some oney together and failed plus i'm full of cold so i didnt wanna risk driving that far. I'll try and get to JAE i know its a treck but hopeully be worth it!

Looks like you guys had fun!

Back
Top Bottom