Pics from AOC Meet 16th March

right then just a big thanks to those who turned up today, although it was not a massive turnout and not as many people turned up as they said they would but i did my best and we had a cracking time,
gti kurt, niro 06, corbs, tommo, cov, simcard and myself all went and had a really good time,
here are some of my pics from todays meet, love simcards paintjob, and the blue meras look wicked in the flesh, all the cars looked fab but every car was different apart from mine and kurts grills!!! :roll: they were all superb just getting them all together lined up was great :D
16032008289.jpg

16032008287.jpg

16032008288.jpg

16032008283.jpg

16032008285.jpg

16032008282.jpg

16032008286.jpg

16032008290.jpg

16032008291.jpg

16032008292.jpg

cheers again every one, nice to meet you all n hope to see you all again soon :D:D:D

sorry about the size of the pics, they are good quality but you have to copy them and they will be perfect :rolleyes::D:D:D

cheers lads
and thnks for the comments about my car :D

could bloody kick myself looking at these pics! Looks bloody awesome guys- great to see some really nice cars together. The whole meet came up from a post i put up saying that theres not enough AOC meets and then bugger me i am one of the twats that didnt turn up!

Sorry to let you down guys but just got so much on, it coulda done with bein a few weeks earlier for me. I'm movin house, working and trying to get three race cars ready for the first race of the season in a few weeks time and just didnt have the time. Sorry to let you down guys and surly its got to be a big thanks to Stu for all his efforts- great job to make it all happen

Great pics guys, sorry I couldnt make it. Your cars look awesome :thumb: I think an N16 there would have shaken things up a bit, although I would have been a bit 'odd one out' :D Hope to turn to the next one, and come on N16 owners, lets make an appearance!

haha well to be honest Tommo thought he was going to be the odd one out with his GA14, but everyone got on as a group!
Stu, I resized some of your pics and they are on the first page now :)

ill agree with jedi, HUGE thanks to stu for organising and sticking at it!

just cut down and altered this pic cos i like it :)

tomcrop.jpg

roll on some more good meets :)

that posing pics stu took is well funny, i was in stitches when uze were doing it.

Again a big thanks to stuart, and he greeting me in a friendly manner in the carpark, top score!

Kurt your car does look awesome, in my rear view it looked like your front splitter was stroking the tarmac haha, looked awesome.

the pics you took corbs, lickin my almera and the motion shot just before i go under the bridge - thats my favourite, love the blurred background

looking good guys! shame I couldn't make it but will come to the next mini-meet. Shame it took a fair bit of organising though. Would people be up for doing this monthly?

Doesn't have to be in the same place every month but would be good to get together once in a while.

personally i think every 2 - 3 months is good. every month is a lot of time and expense for the further afield members.

Sorry I couldn't make it.

Had a, ahum, issue with tyres. + Coilovers not set up properly yet as rears didn't arrive in time for the weekend so its sort of half arsed. see previous note about tyres!

lucky there man, doesnt look like you revved it that high, just on idle i dont like the amount of oil mine spits out.

your throttle cable looks a bit slack by the way

lucky there man, doesnt look like you revved it that high, just on idle i dont like the amount of oil mine spits out.

your throttle cable looks a bit slack by the way

Iv'e tried adjusting it, but can't seem to get the slack out do you think it needs a new one?

Back
Top Bottom