Pics from AOC Meet 16th March

That's a great picture, I lol'd when I scrolled down to that.

Yeh it's mine, The colours and the motion of it looks really good.

sweet looking car dude, that pic is legend.. corbs, any chance i can get an original, want to use it as my desktop, but photobucket seems to have crappened the quality of the pic..

Yeah sure Will, PM me your email address, its not much bigger though as I resized them all, my camera pics are stupid big otherwise.

i agree will its a class pic hence why i asked corbs was he goin to the jae to take pics for us!!!!im the worst at taking pics:D id love a pic of mine like that

looking at the pics, tommo and myself should have swapped the brake the colours up, bring on the next meet, if were bowling i might throw myself down the alley just for the crack lmao

So if someone turned up with a nearly stock GA14 would they get the shit ripped out of them? Wouldn't mind seeing some lovely GTis :D Except more than won't let you put any mods in full stop :( Not that I could afford it if they did...

Phil

big thumbs up to stufagti aka the organiser of the meet and for all those that turn'd up. i really want'd to go to this as it would have been my 1st since owning my GTi. however i had already put my name down for the japmids.co.uk meet in dudley on the same day/time argh.

LOL @ niro06 - how did you not smell that thru ur vents?

Simcard has just got the internet in his house but as ive got it 2weeks early, its not running at full whack, infact its actually 126kbps which iirc is about isdn speed lol. So stuff like photobucket pics take forever. I'll give it a go though! :)

Bumpage..... Well as it happens most of my pics looks the same but here's a nice one, worthy of a sig picture.

P1040411.jpg

Back
Top Bottom