Pics from Irish AOC Meet 16th March

Well, it was a great day, glad the weather held out and thanks for everyone for making it! great to see the old VZR owners and a few new faces!

hopefully will be a Nissan meet come this summer so we'll be organising a big enough meet (fingers crossed)

Heres my pics from the day..

mine and lucino vzr's 180sx
Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

N1 engine bay

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

damienga15de's skyline and another skyline, savage cars
Picture017.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture026.jpg

A few group shots

Picture028.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture049.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Picture051.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture078.jpg

Picture097.jpg

blimey, more pix than you can shake a big stick at! awesome collection of pics lads, enjoyed lookin through them.

Yeah some great pics, should be the VZ-R owners club ;)
didnt know they made a VZ-R saloon either, looks alright!

Whoa, loadsa jap imports!!!

Great pics, definately lovin' white mera on white wheels :cool: & how smooth the black almera on bronze wheels looks, well sweet! :D

was a good turn out, had 9 at one stage, one GTiR and another white VZR, but they left before we got to take photos!! should be another meet coming up near enough to the summer as well!!!

Ya it was a vzr had an sr16ve engine anyways. Just had a bad tip at one time the rad was off some different car ant the aircon was completly gone.

Really sorry I missed it, I couldn't get off work. Worse now that the car is wrote off so none of ye will ever get to see it! I'll throw some pics up in members cars section... I'll make sure I'm at the summer meet though, if I'm still welcome???

Back
Top Bottom