Dont mind the drums - They will be replaced :lol: :
SNC00045.jpg

Rims/Drop (Colour could have been a tid bit darker but I'll live with it):
SNC00054.jpg

Front Drop with 205/50/15 Maxxis MA-V1 Tyres:
SNC00055.jpg

Rear Drop with 205/50/15 Maxxis MA-V1 Tyres:
SNC00056.jpg

The Coilovers are Tein HA. They don make them anymore and that's I have to try and fix @ home as Tein doesn't carry parts for them anymore.

Strut brace from VZR with ends painted:
SNC00051.jpg

Well I will be taking her to the garage in a few minutes to have her transplant.

Peace

@ Shaggy, I have the disc for the rear from the VZ-R so I will use them. Disc cools faster than drums so brake should be sharper.

@ Sam, Could be how the springs look on them cause I was not having any issue for the 1.5 days or so I was driving with them. That particular one was pulled up and didnt see any problems. But will see when it leaves garage and goes for alignment.

Last pic of her with the GA15:

SNC00059.jpg

Just dropped her off for the transplant.

Peace

So Ga15 Motor is out:
SNC00061.jpg

Awaiting this:
SNC00060.jpg

Seems I will be the one holding up the progress :nuts: as the guys NEED the flywheel like NOW!

In the meantime tho, they are dealing with the back end and so forth.

Peace

swap the steering racks over whilst the enigne is out, and have a look at the master cylinder it may be smaller than the VZR one... :)

swap the steering racks over whilst the enigne is out, and have a look at the master cylinder it may be smaller than the VZR one... :)

Thanks.

Steering Box on VZR more than likely damage but will take a more detailed look.

Mater cylinder is same. Will keep as spare.

Peace

Today's Update:

Pedals, Gear Lever, Steering:
pedals.jpg

Front Hub/Brake from VZR:
frontdisc.jpg

Rear Hub/Disc from VZR:
readisc.jpg

Note: I think this disc is bigger than the GTi and The Sunny GTS. 13" rims would not fit.

:wall: Right Now I am holding up the progress. Still no flywheel. They guys at the garage gave me a small list of items to get - belt, ball joint, oil/filter, but they said I must NOT return if I don't get the flywheel. Hopefully it's cleared by tomorrow and I get it by Thursday. But it's a holiday weekend so...

Guess it will go into next week but that's OK, once it's done properly.

Peace

A section of the VZ-R Steering Box broken so the Mechanic was saying that it may not worth the hassle to pull and put it back together.

Peace

This is the disc I am using (not actual pic, but same type):
actstreetdisc.jpg

Will be mated to a ACT Heavy Duty Pressure Plate.

This is the actual Flywheel - 8.5lbs. Thank God it finally reached. Thanks to the efforts of my good friend:
SNC00077.jpg

SNC00078.jpg

Well even tho it's holiday, the guys are at it now so I will keep my fingers crossed. Hope they get the t/o bearing I forget to buy. :wall:

Peace

Back
Top Bottom