Pulsar N1 V2 - Landed

Forgot to ask! Did it have the Nismo gearbox in it with it being a Version 2 with the manual windows? I want this car!!! Lol

UPDATE!!

Coilovers and new wheels fitted,

Went with BC coilovers and love how low they go!! Too low to drive but lovely for some pics! Also put on some new 16*8 XXR wheels wrapped in Toyo t1r's.
V2017.jpg

Only got them in yest so pics not great with weather...

V2007.jpg

V2001.jpg

V2002.jpg

V2004.jpg

V2012.jpg

V2013.jpg

Parked beside gally's car...
V2015.jpg

Also had the cam out for spin during week....(i know not nissan but soon to be Nissan powered!!)

V2003.jpg

Wow, that style of wheel never really suited the grey of your other N1....but that looks so good.

Its sorta like you have run outa ideas, made the 2L concept build then bought some more N1's your fecking nutz sir :lol:

Bet they cost top dollar too! doo look nice nd blingy tho

Wow, that style of wheel never really suited the grey of your other N1....but that looks so good.

Ya really like how they look on this i think it helps that the coilovers will go so low!

Its sorta like you have run outa ideas, made the 2L concept build then bought some more N1's your fecking nutz sir :lol:

Bet they cost top dollar too! doo look nice nd blingy tho

Ha ha! This is a Ver2 so still bit diff!

Hey POC, is that the same 86 that was stolen?

Ya all the parts are stole off it but were all found again few months later!

thats the best car Ive laid my eyes on :D

what was the story with the parts from the twincam dude, I was following most of the threads on the irish sites but werent many updates..... PM if you want too..

thats the best car Ive laid my eyes on :D

what was the story with the parts from the twincam dude, I was following most of the threads on the irish sites but werent many updates..... PM if you want too..

Cheers!

Ya got all the parts back a few months after they were taken!
Had the car fully painted as the parts were full of scratches and scuffs and waiting on court case to come up!
Parts were found about 15mins away from where car was kept and they had planned on fitting them to a 1990 Carina II!

bastards had scoped it out then knew all about the car and location etc... did you know them?

wow looks really good man my new screen saver on the fone lol. glad u got all ur parts back for the cam some serouis pricks about. for a carina of all things

First remap, needs more work but looking good and driving very well.
RPM limit 8900 may raise a small bit more....
VVL 6500 for both, might try lowering it a bit to see how it feels

[video=youtube;GjHZZYAwVd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjHZZYAwVd4[/video]

Back
Top Bottom