Rafael's N15

Guy's I have a question for you.
I realised the other day that my rear brake calipers are blocked and the rear tyres dont brake at all...
So I have 2 option's.First I buy new brake calipers whitch are expensine and secound at this I will need your help and advice.
I reaseched a little bit on my friend google and found a post that sounded like N16 hatchback wheel hubs and brake calipers and so on, are a straight fit on N15 hatch.Did anybody did this before ?
The N16 brake are bigger than the N15 and I think it will be a good upgrade.
Please let me know if that is true

It passed some long time after my last post,but I have a little update.
I'ved managed to install N16 brake calipers with no modifications at all, well actualy I had to cut the disk protection off :).
Below I attached some pictures and codes for caliper , pads and disk maybe someone will find them interesting.

This are my ex calipers.
BZL5JV.jpg

pdA3eZXHj

Prepairing space for new disk and capiper...
exUSu86Sj

Old disk and new one
ipnkKzw2j

N16 Caliper
eyLFex9sj

New disk N15 Almera 258 mm
f0ujjAWNj

p9OTbsrVj

And it fits like a glove.
iqsLenvrj

hl8e8gQij

iqIyackmj

Hope you like it.
Also I want to order these days a set of coilovers.The ones that I thought about are in the link below.
http://pbbrakes.com/street-coilover...issan-pulsar-n15-coilover-suspension-kit.html
I want the camber adjustable pillowbar too :D.
Please let me know what you think about them ?
I read some threads about them they had good reviews, but also people probably who didnt test them says that are chinese low quality and so on.I have to decide in max 2 days becouse my shocks and springs need replacemt. My mot expires in 23 this month and i wont pass with my current suspention.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom