Richs Autech

yes will be their just at work right now be on my way about 6. I wanted mag blue but this is the closest colour i could find

IMG_7935_2copy.jpg

or

IMG_7946_2copy.jpg

second one i like better. Right update saturday tracking was done saturday drive's so much better. Today shag picked the car up and got going with fitting my xtd stage 3 clutch, fidanza flywheel and a vzr gearbox. Only got to drive it a little but it goe's thou the rev's so quickly now and you can tell the difference with the shorter gearing. Will update with some pic's tomo and tell you lot how it feels abit more. Big thanks to joe for fitting it mate

I bet its quite a bit different to drive now, those fidanzas really free the engine up nicely, shorter ratio boxes are great on SRs too, some standard SR FWD boxes arent perfect ratio wise.

so teething problems with the box seem to be sorted now. got a few things i wanna sort over the winter but for now im happy with how it goes and looks. had a bit of a go with a proper spray gun so did this it will be coming off and done again but for my first time im happy. few pics for you guys
23092011363.jpg

still very clean inside gonna be doing a service on it in the next few weeks.
30092011368.jpg

and one of the car
23092011361.jpg

sam it was more cause it was their and good to learn how to use things. Will get some better pic's soon just mega busy right now.

so as of today the tech is off the road for a wee while, so time to sort a few things that have been doing my head in with it so will be some nice updates soon.

first peoples thoughts on these which i pick up new year
tech1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom