Ricks BP0 GTI

Few things done to it recently.

White wheels, fog blanks and 2 slat grill. Sorry for the dirtyness of the car.

other things done include JDM stereo consile with new headunit and airbag seats from a ph3 gti.
looks lully mate, and whats a phase3 almera look like??..... Not N16 right?? :wacko:

and for reference.

Here's what my old BP0 GTi looked like.

FCFO.jpg

bet it drives loads better now, hope the tyre pressures were set correctly before hand. . .

I think so. Went to check beforehand but both garages i stopped at, the tyre machines were out of order. They had been set correctly about 2 wks ago so hopefully wouldn't have been far off.

Oooff -2° camber on the front. Bet that feels great.

Handles much better now. Got bushes and camber bolts on the way so will get it all set up properly again once they're all fitted.

Ross's is a very similar set up just now.

Small update....

Was at Hypertech today with Ross getting a power run done. Main objective was so that i could get a figure before my catcams are fitted and then go back once they've been installed to get a true power difference.

Anyway, figures for today were:

154.8hp and 130ft lb

Here's what my old BP0 GTi looked like

Holy illegal tints Batman :shades:

154.8 is only a few less than mine with cams. Pretty good.

Must sell a kidney and get a tuning and mapping this summer. Problem is only Sarsons would be interested in my internal organs.

Holy illegal tints Batman :shades:

154.8 is only a few less than mine with cams. Pretty good.

Must sell a kidney and get a tuning and mapping this summer. Problem is only Sarsons would be interested in my internal organs.

Steven has his dyno tested at the same place so comparitive figures.

Back
Top Bottom