Rick's N16 Almera SXE - New Shoes!!

AlanDITD said:
looking good mate, did you ever get it on a rolling road? im gonna get mine on in next couple of weeks couple more mods to do hoping for about 150 :rolleyes: hopefully probs will be more like 100 lol

I got it rolling roaded with my 18's on it.

Came out with 131bhp and a max speed of 150+ mph. never had time to set it up for a torque figure as it was a RR day that was organised.

Rick said:
I got it rolling roaded with my 18's on it.

Came out with 131bhp and a max speed of 150+ mph. never had time to set it up for a torque figure as it was a RR day that was organised.

kule be nice if it would do 150 on the road though!

get it remapped!!!!! :D

I think the grey wheels make it look way better!

Where did you get them done, & how much?

Want to get one of them rear spoilers for mine as well. (not that I`m copying you, of course) :)

Good job mate! :thumb:

N16 guy said:
I think the grey wheels make it look way better!

Where did you get them done, & how much?

Want to get one of them rear spoilers for mine as well. (not that I`m copying you, of course) :)

Good job mate! :thumb:

Was done by a local company to me, £185 for all 4.

Its a nice car and its looking good (don't like diesels that much) and the gear stick is diffent to mine (N16 SE 1.5 Petrol) you got a dvd player and sat nav i am guessing.

i wanted one of these before because of the 136bhp and the turbo. but i stick with petrol and i heard some slight problems with earlier diesels

to be honest i hate deisels but if i was buying an n16 i think i may have the deisel, possibly just because the rest of the range seems to be lacking any sort of power though.

i like your taste in mods though, im aiming to get my n15 looking similar to your n15 because it looked very very nice but was also simple which to me made it look even better. your n16 is also very nice and i love the wheels, i dont think i would have even noticed them if i hadnt seen them fitted to a car but when fitted to a car they look very good and set the car off perfectly.

Is the DVD player in there stock - i take it the output is the console screen in the centre... expected Leather seats for a 2.2 capacity car..must admit the interior is bland..nissan could have done better... otherwise a stunner!

Was looking at your new thread in the for sale section. Its awesome, would like it if I had the money!

Can I ask you from where did the side skirts come, and how much? I think they came with the car? Thanks!

SMSAlmer said:
Was looking at your new thread in the for sale section. Its awesome, would like it if I had the money!

Can I ask you from where did the side skirts come, and how much? I think they came with the car? Thanks!

They come as standard with the car.

There is a set on eBay at the moment.

PM Hodge on here, he may be willing to sort you out with a set. ;)

Some updated pics of the Mera with her new shoes!! Not really new but they've been repainted in anthracite (sp). (These wheels aren't available in anthracite BTW)

What and where did you get the anthracite paint? Might finish mine in the same :D

lol yeah soz, but was after doing a search for 'anthracite'. Guess i could have just pm'd ya :rolleyes: ...really I just wanted more N16 threads knocking around :D

Back
Top Bottom