Showcar - N15

• Thread starter Thread starter 21CED
  • Start date Start date
The one on the red one aint bad!

Not sure on blue one, mainly coz I cant see it!!LOL

Red kit looks like the Suborn one...guess they bought the rights to the moulds or something because afaik Suborn closed business earlier this year.... n that bastard steve still owed me a front bar.... 600 notes down the drain.

That blue car was my car in the Early stages when I had the 21CCY plates on it here's a better picture of the front bar but I had to modify it to fit that intercooler behind it. Yes that is the Suborn Front Bar on that Red Pulsar.... I'm pretty big with car contacts on the scene over here and could probably find someone with a mould over here. So if anyone is interested let me know... I also know that there is a mould of my old sideskirts available.

Attachments

• Pulsar1.jpg
    Pulsar1.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 190
Yeah the we sort of ran out of space because of the battery and that airhorn but the way it was setup it was still getting airflow from the vent in the bonnet and the induction noise through that vent sounded heaps good ;)

Damo, now thats a really Aussie name!! :)

Loving the car mate! Glad to hear the mera is still going elsewhere. Shame about only getting the 5door tho!

Keep up the good work!

thats a serious spec list for a serious car...thats how its done, think i could only dream of that! hats off mate, think thats a quality car

Dunc said:
Damo, now thats a really Aussie name!! :)

Hahaha :P funny enough I'm a Jamaican living in Australia everyone calls me Damo over here though!! Thanks for the comments just trying to keep it real for us Almera/Pulsar owners :D

iKon82 thats a nice front bar in your advatar what is it?

ooooh cant tell you that! haha, no..its a kit from a place in germany.. carconcepts.de (think thats right) that aint my car unfortunately..im still tryin to find the Balls to order the kit

Hey Mate, I don't think there is any difference between left or right side headlights?

Yes unfortunately there are difference..:( I got a pair for sale. These one.
angeleye1.jpg
But dont think you guys can use them, because of the way the light turns..

But dont they drive in the left side of the road in Australia too?

We drive on the left side of the road in australia... i purchased my headlights from the us they drive on the the right side of the road... I haven't seen or heard of these differences don't the lights just project the light forward? there was also a wiring harness kit

I`ve heard this b4 about lights projecting L or R, but my lights just shine forward so why would a yank car be any different?

if u park close upto a wall with ur lights on, u will see a cut off, our lights shine up diaganal to the left....to brighten up pavements at a guess. try gettin some yank lights without moddin them and they wont pass an MoT

Yup my mates crx has angel eye headlights and he left them on to see if it passed it MOT with them on. It failed, so he had to replace them with the originals.

Back
Top Bottom