Showcar - N15

• Thread starter Thread starter 21CED
  • Start date Start date
rowdy-GTi said:
I`ve heard this b4 about lights projecting L or R, but my lights just shine forward so why would a yank car be any different?

Sorry to say, but your lights dont just shine forward. They shine in your occation a little to the left and in my occation (In Denmark) a little to the right. The reason is so you dont blind the drivers that drive past you on the different side of the road. Dont you learn that when you take your drivers license??
Hope I made my self understandable with my poor English :)

Its not very noticble, and I have to say on a dark road at night it wouldnt matter weather the lights shone left or right, because your temporarily blinded anyway.

We have a very stringent driving test, both theory and practical, and I can safley say we dont have to learn that on it.

not really its down to the pattern on either the lenses or the reflective insert in the light itself

Oh is that what you guys are talking about? with mine I parked it close to a wall turned my headlights on then adjusted the beam height and angle by using the 3 screws on the back of the lights. Mine are aiming straight forward at the movement but with adjustments i'm sure I can direct them to one side.

you can mate, but u will only get the angle on one side..u cant adjust it to the other if you get my drift.... and if they're american, it will be the wrong side for britain/australia

i couldsnt say 100% but tbh i would very much doubt it mate. only thing i could suggest would be to swap them come Mot time, just depends how badly you want them....

Ive heard you can somewhere by someone but dont ask who or where!!

The downside is, also heard its costs mucho £££!

Back
Top Bottom