• Start date Start date
S

shake

snapped @ the max show 04

vzr.jpg

vzr1.jpg

vzr2.jpg

My God What A Response :d

well this is my first time being on-line since i came home, and this i wasnt expecting to say the least.

one thing before i forget, someone said about pink glitter, the car is not pink by any means so either the pics are dodgy (couldnt be arsed waiting for them to load) or else someone needs eyes testing. the car is fireball red flake on top and golden-orange flake on the bottom.

as for peoples opinions, im open to criticism as long as its constructive. i must be hinest and say im a bit dissapointed at peoples opinions but thats life. i like to be unique, this is the first sight that the car has been seriously criticised on. as for peoples opinions on the 'GRAPHICS' im not bothered coz they are actually 'AIRBRUSHED'. maybe not everyones taste, but i dont think i have seen a madder lookin n15 so far. i could go into all the small detail but id be here for ages, so im going to stop typing for know, but please DO keep your opinions coming as i genuinely am interested in hearing,

JP

I've deleted most of the posts to this as it was becoming a bit of a thread high jack & some reply's where not very nice for "our" almera community & could be taken as offensive

i quite like it bar the airbushing its different! have you an install or anything done to the interior yet? only two things i'd do to it (if i had the balls and the money to even get that far) is a big brake conversion and re-mesh the front bumper with black mesh it doesn't suit the silver in my opinion
good work!

GTi said:
I've deleted most of the posts to this as it was becoming a bit of a thread high jack & some reply's where not very nice for "our" almera community & could be taken as offensive

just so its known i dint ask for this to be done, im open to criticism and i do want peoples opinions

JP

GTi said:

I was thinking of a bit of editing/deleting myself but couldn't decide where to draw the line.

At the end of the day there is nothing wrong with honest constructive criticism but if you are going to slag something off make sure you know what you're talking about and who it's going to involve else you could end up looking very stupid.

It's friendly in here compared to a lot of the forums I've seen. Lets keep it this way.

i quite like it actually, it could grow on me a bit more. only thing i dont like is the wing mirrors and as for the wheel archs, i saw a corsa where the bumper and skirts curve back in towards the wheel. so instead of being just a semi circle they start to curve back in. it might help the look, i dont know.

i love the paint i think thats awsome its just iv seen a rear bumper like that on corsas n i aint to sure wether it suits or not it definatly needs some HUGE wheels to fill those mega arches

ho much work was it to get the archs like that??? what was done???

On the first pic, do you have a big side repeater or is that on the mirror? Cant quite tell.

Only thing i would say is the wheels, although they are big, they dont seem to fill the arch out. I would look into sri_alans idea with the curving back. Other than that, i do actually like it.

What about doing somethng with the lights next?

you must of deleted every post then because i was saying that the car is cool and wasnt puting it down

personally love da paint job, i want dat glitter affect on my black car? how much it set u back an wats involved!

i think a roof scoop would suit it alot! but no one seems to like them except me? :o

kia_tat said:
i love the paint i think thats awsome its just iv seen a rear bumper like that on corsas n i aint to sure wether it suits or not it definatly needs some HUGE wheels to fill those mega arches

ho much work was it to get the archs like that??? what was done???

yeah on the corsa it looked a bit naff, was next to no ground clearance and was on about 16"s i think. you get those kind of arches on the R390GT1 (which entered into Le Mans 98).

nissan-r390-gt1-002.jpg

to answer a few questions, the arches were a direct mould off the rally car to start off with but they just had too much of a an arch gap so days of filling and sanding was involved to get them right.

id love to put bigger wheels under it but it will be undrivable if i do as i have 65mm wheel spacers and 18" is the biggest i could go without having to cut the chassis.

the vent on the door is an m3 replica vent (chrome) with hidden led's for repeaters

the outside is all paint, the design is airbrushed and the whole paint job set me back less than 2k euro's, paint included

the amount of labour gone into this car is unreal in such a short space of time, all parts had to be widened nearly 1 foot in places and there isn't one panel n the car untouched.

JP

its a shame you werent there when i took the pics, wanted some engine shots aswell :rolleyes:
i have a 1.6 primera

I think its very nice - very original :eek: which is something you hardly ever see in the modding scene.

I do like the paintjob, especially on the bonnet. Id prefer it if it didnt abruptly change to the chequer flag from the grey, grey all along would look better IMO - more continuity.

Not sure what to think of the mirror/m3 vent/repeater - it might look a bit too "busy" there but I cant really tell from the pics.

I think this car would need to be seen in real life, im sure the impact is much more impressive. :D

Heres another pic - ;)

DSCN4065.jpg

i think the one thing id change is the style of wheels. Its a blinging car so perhaps some 18" chromes would be more suited?

VZR_Dave said:
i think the one thing id change is the style of wheels. Its a blinging car so perhaps some 18" chromes would be more suited?

im gonna try something different with the wheels, im going spraying them in rainbow flake on a white base coat. hopefullt it turns out well

I saw the car down at max live (got a picture or two of it posted in the zip file I put up) and I agree with the comments on the wheels needing to fill the arches more but overall it really is one tidy car, the pictures dont do the paint justice the effect when the light hits it is mental, I'm sure anyone that as seen it in the metal can testify to that.

Well done mate! Mad idea on the rainbow flake wheels you defo have got more guts that most to do something like that!

Back
Top Bottom