someones vzr

• Thread starter Thread starter shake
  • Start date Start date
I think its sweet as fuck... The best paintjob ive ever seen on an almera infact.... Congratz.. Ever thought about having bigger wheels to put on at shows? No hassle in changing them over when ya get there.... My 19s are for sale mate.... Would go with the style of your car im feeling

Bit different from me last post that got deleted lol , but.. have to give credit for being drasticly different & also for aquring such parts. And the obvious putting so much effort into modding a car.

I just cant understand why anyone (Not a dig at this car , but in general) would actually want & pay the extortionat prices Sparkle/Rainbow/Flip/Flake paint when they give such tacky results. Each to their own though :D

Spec List

Nissan pulsar vzr ’00;

Engine; 1.6 vzr engine (175bhp standard)
Neo-vvl operated cams
Hks induction kit
Performance spark leads
Hks spark plugs
Earthing kit installed
8k redline
carbon fibre rear exhausts with twin 4” exit pipes. (x2)

Suspension; tein HR coilovers
18” RS GT alloys
front and rear strut braces
custom wheel spacers (55mm)

interior; standard vzr interior with semi-bucket seats, black grey colour, white dials
kenwood ddx7025 head-unit (6” screen with built in dvd player and many more
options)

exterior; modified komodo rear valance off a rover
modified streets special front valance off a saxo with 4 angel eye spotlights
steel side skirts custom made and welded in place
custom wide arch kit bringing car to almost 6ft 6” wide
chrome M3 replica vents with built in repeaters located in doors
single wiper conversion
dimma fuel cap
carbon-fibre bonnet
modified C2 cup spoiler
mini carbon fibre mirrors relocated on doors (see pics)
front valance smoothed into front arches
side repeaters moved to doors
steel skirts smoothed into body work
rear valance smoothed into rear arches
tailgate flushed
rear wiper and washer jet removed and flushed
roof ariel removed and flushed
rain gutters on roof flushed
all door handles and locks removed and flushed
original mirrors removed and space flushed
all grooves, lips etc on bodywork removed and flushed.
BUMPERS, SPOILER ETC. HAD TO WIDENED OVER 1 FT.

Paint;
Totally one-off paint job. Consisting of two-tone metal-flake and air-brushed designs all round.

If its alright for me to ask , how much did that Airbrushing cost ya ?. best quote ive got so far is for £1500 for the whole bonnet doing , Although the image is fairly complex

Gynx said:
If its alright for me to ask , how much did that Airbrushing cost ya ?. best quote ive got so far is for £1500 for the whole bonnet doing , Although the image is fairly complex

im pretty sure i could get my man to do it cheaper, even though you would have to travel to ireland it would probably still be cheaper, it cost me €1700 to get the whole car sprayed (paint included)

coolrunnings said:
im pretty sure i could get my man to do it cheaper, even though you would have to travel to ireland it would probably still be cheaper, it cost me €1700 to get the whole car sprayed (paint included)

Really :eek: cool mate :D , Wouldnt travel anyway like , Just Mail the bonnet over.

Ireland wouldnt be a prob as the best so far was in france lol. Has this guy got a website mate ? would make sure he knew who sent me to him ofcourse.

Gynx said:
Really :eek: cool mate :D , Wouldnt travel anyway like , Just Mail the bonnet over.

Ireland wouldnt be a prob as the best so far was in france lol. Has this guy got a website mate ? would make sure he knew who sent me to him ofcourse.

www.punkpaint.com

so far my car is the only car he has done, he used to only do bikes but he enjoyed spraying the car and is willing to do cars from now on, anyone that e-mails him tell him you got his details fom john o connor for a good deal

Ah well thats the thing aint it, anyone that can do a Bike to good quality , is gonna find a Car piss easy :D. Cheers for the link mate

Oh as for any interest as to what im after being done... this taking up the whole bonnet

Purple 2 seater coupe.... that on the bonnet.. reckon it would work ? :o

Attachments

• Artwork3_mini.jpg
    Artwork3_mini.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 135
Ahhhhh, the love of Anime... gotta love it..... Its all getting so americanised over here now, i love it....

Paul F said:
Ahhhhh, the love of Anime... gotta love it..... Its all getting so americanised over here now, i love it....

Well it is a bit american i suppose , but then again its going on a Honda Del Sol... so pretty well suited.

And well when it comes to modding cars... their better than we are lol

CoolRunnings: I can appreciate what you've done but there are things id change. Fortunately, thats the whole ethos behind modifying and being unique! But, please please please, i wouldnt say anything if there was M3 mirrors on there (but i know many people that would...) but PLEASE get rid of that M3 WING vent from your door.... Its not doing it any favours in my opinion. It breaks up your flow and looks gash.

As said, experiment with some different wheels. Id suggest raising the car slightly and getting something beefier in there.

Stick with it mate, its nice to see people going the extra mile and doing new things :cool:

Oh, and Gynx, airbrushing aint my thang but im loving that anime!! :cool:

Gynx said:

just wondering if you ever contacted him about the bonnet?

anime has f*ck all to do with america.... its japanese... originated from manga...

Just wanted to say.. Much respect for what you did to your car - It's your personal signature on 4 wheels and only you can do that to your car. So well done on the hard work and creativity.

But.. A VZR is an awesome car and you've dragged it into the chav gutter with all the other crappy hatchbacks, that is truly a shame.

I'd have rather you did what you did on a shitty Corsa, it breaks my heart to know that underneath all that, is a VZR.

essNchill said:
I'd have rather you did what you did on a shitty Corsa, it breaks my heart to know that underneath all that, is a VZR.

ya i could have done it to a corsa, put a big exhaust on it and make it sound powerful, but why do that when i can do it to a car that truly does have power, the only reason it aint an n1 is coz there was none available when i was buying.

Back
Top Bottom