someones vzr

• Thread starter Thread starter shake
  • Start date Start date
coolrunnings said:
ya i could have done it to a corsa, put a big exhaust on it and make it sound powerful, but why do that when i can do it to a car that truly does have power, the only reason it aint an n1 is coz there was none available when i was buying.

and thats been done to a million n 5 corsas but not another almera

would you have done it to an N1. I realy hope you wouldnt. Not that i dont like what you have done its just the N1 is a pure bred racer not a show car. That would be like doing what you have done to an NSX-R if you get what i mean

VZR_Dave said:
would you have done it to an N1. I realy hope you wouldnt. Not that i dont like what you have done its just the N1 is a pure bred racer not a show car. That would be like doing what you have done to an NSX-R if you get what i mean

wish i lived in america where they realise fast cars can also be modified, why cant you have a car thats great on the track and also can be put on display at show and shines and get respect at both?

because they only made a very little amount of N1's and they have been stripped of all the goodies to be fast. They are rare and shouldnt be modified As soon as kits and bigger wheels are put on they are no longer fast. IE knock seconds off you 1/4 mile times.

VZR_Dave said:
because they only made a very little amount of N1's and they have been stripped of all the goodies to be fast. They are rare and shouldnt be modified As soon as kits and bigger wheels are put on they are no longer fast. IE knock seconds off you 1/4 mile times.

The version 2 N1 came with and without electric windows and a sunroof.

Did you do those wide arches yourself?, if not where could i get a pair?

forgive my ignorence and stupidity but ive never heard/seen a VZR is its just an almera from a different country? what are the differences?

The car looks different some mental modding but not to my taste it is individual which i do like but i couldnt see myself driving it!

Thanks

Garnz said:
forgive my ignorence and stupidity but ive never heard/seen a VZR is its just an almera from a different country? what are the differences?

The car looks different some mental modding but not to my taste it is individual which i do like but i couldnt see myself driving it!

Thanks

vz-r is a high performance japanese model with a 1.6 variable valve timing engine and is probably the best n15. this car isnt exactly to my tastes as its supposed to be a hot hatch....

Lance said:
Did you do those wide arches yourself?, if not where could i get a pair?
we got a mould off the almera rally car and adjusted them after that to sit lower on the car,the mould we used has since been destroyed :p

recent boot build, also have the door cards fibreglassed and amps on the roof, but have no pics yet. won best sound system in a show and shine yesterday :D

Attachments

• planetauto12.jpg
    planetauto12.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 71
To be honest I think it's pretty hideous. I just don't like the idea of doing that kind of thing to a car, especially considering what's to lose. I'd be paranoid about crashing it or scratching it, let alone leaving it in the public eye to get broken into or vandalised. I don't like that style of bodykit either really, but then I absolutely love the standard styling of the P2 GTi. No disrespect at all, it's a nice car and I'm sure it accomplishes what it sets out to do very well. It would definately turn my head if it drove past me, it's just not my cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom