Spray work so far

FINISHED PICTURES ON PAGE 4

took a few pics when i went to visit it on friday, here's how she's shaping up. Got full phase 2 kit on her now and the roof had been done! All rust, dints scratches etc all smoothed over
Image032.jpg

Image033.jpg

Image036.jpg

Image035.jpg

Image034.jpg

Image037.jpg

Somebody txt me this picture this morning so excuse the quality and no natural light
Photo-0495.jpg

Should be ready to roll come tuesday or maybe monday.

lookin good, is that the first coat of candy red paint i see there (last pic)?
Black roof looks good, i take it the bonnet is being done to match?

Just been round with rubbish camera phone but here's a few more pics. The colour looks absolutley amazing, you'll just have to believe me!
Image038.jpg

Image039.jpg

Image040.jpg

Image041.jpg

Image042.jpg

Image043.jpg

looks sweet mate, was wondering how you was going to end the black roof at the boot, like the way you have done it.

Looking good, nice touch to include a small section of spoiler to the black. Now remember to be kind to that paint and follow my cleaning guide!

Cheers dudes, as always i will post some really good quality pics when its all polished up. You'll have to excuse the crappy alloys though. I'm still deciding on which ones i should get. Local car parts company can do some wolfrace jap style 17" for £500 with tyres or ive seen Kei Kruze no tyres for £500 delivered.

looking ace so far!! were is the guys extractor fan thou :P dusn't look like you could fit a very big 1 in that garage :P

Simcard said:
Cheers dudes, as always i will post some really good quality pics when its all polished up. You'll have to excuse the crappy alloys though. I'm still deciding on which ones i should get. Local car parts company can do some wolfrace jap style 17" for £500 with tyres or ive seen Kei Kruze no tyres for £500 delivered.

£500 delivered :eek: they have came down in price, i was around £600 for mine

Andrew smith said:
£500 delivered :eek: they have came down in price, i was around £600 for mine

Yeah the company gets them back in at the end of this month so i just have to ring back if i want some. Everything eventually comes down in price, hence why i'm waiting till next jan for my 42" LCD TV, i reckon there will be a sony, samsung or panasonic one going for £500 by then! Best at the moment is £860ish but my friends hyundai 42" last year was £1500 so it goes to show what a little bit of patience can get ya ;)

BigGreen said:
yeah behind the times lol
haha i'm watching the same things everyone else is watching, just on a smaller tv. Plus most of these lcd tv's going around have such poor picture quality compared to my 28" masseeve! Thats why all good ones are around £1000 which is stupid money if you ask me!

I agree with Sim...I keep my eyes open for any offers that spring up, but waiting it definitely the best option. My mate got a massive lcd (40/42" i think) from aldi of all places lol...5 year warranty and everything...£500ish :D bargain! never had any problems with it and the picture quality is fantastic...great for playing on the wii ;)

Back
Top Bottom