Spray work so far

GTi kurt said:
Top job, I knew it would look better than grey.

Let's see who still think's grey is better. lol

me lol :P would make it look less like an pple and more like a car :P still like it thou

syms said:
me lol :P would make it look less like an pple and more like a car :P still like it thou
There's just no pleasing some people is there :lol: Grey mera's look dull, end of :slap:

grey / silver 'meras are the best and by far the rarest :) each to there own though it would be stupider if you got your car sprayed a colour other people wanted not you :P

Ballam and Thurlow (Vehicle Trimmers)
based in Doncaster

01302 337298

Tell him that Dave gave you the number.

Not sure if its close enough for you though?

Grey doesnt suit the N15 Almera, makes it look grandad. The only reason I think people like it is because its rare/exclusive imo. Maybe a very light silver, closer to white would be cool.

Loving the colour mate,be good to see when its all put together. especially like how you done the black roof........ top job.

momo

I'm stickin by grey, a matt grey almera with black alloys, would make a great race/track car.

Though the red looks great too.

really nice colour, looks a lot like alan blues now. cant believe the painter has just masked up the foglights rather than taking them out?, same with a lot of the masking, or lack of, how much is it costing?

NaylorGTI said:
really nice colour, looks a lot like alan blues now. cant believe the painter has just masked up the foglights rather than taking them out?, same with a lot of the masking, or lack of, how much is it costing?
Haha yeah its not exactly the best job in the world but for the price i cant complain. It'll do for a few years at least. Its costing about 1/3rd of what it would if you were to take it anywhere else.

Hopefully getting the car back tomorrow or sunday but like i said i'll have pics up straight away once she's back together and had a good clean!

Not sure but aren't you supposed to leave it a week for the laqcuer to harden before you was/polish it?

I might be wrong or you might already know! just thought i'd say. I got told not to do mine for a week when i got mine back.

Here's the finished article, i aint bothered waxing or really polishing it so its just as is really. I'm pretty pleased with the result and its a damn site better than before.
NewSprayGti1.jpg

NewSprayGti2.jpg

NewSprayGtiBonnet.jpg

NewSprayGtiRear.jpg

NewSprayGtiRear1.jpg

NewSprayGtiRear2.jpg

NewSprayGtiSide1.jpg

NewSprayGtiSide2.jpg

NewSprayGtiSide3.jpg

Let me know what you think. Also please no more comments on the rims lol, i will change them in time. For now though i think i'm gunna paint them satin black or something.

lovely matey! Looks much better than i thaught it would to be honest. We can now call it the "apple'mera" :P

Back
Top Bottom