Stani's Almera

Please add a splash of colour to the calipers, or just repaint them silver, think that will make it look a whole lot better x x

It looks like such a tidy motor, i wouldn't get rid. I think i've still got the engines service history if you want it. I always promised to give it to Monster but i don't think i did. It was a well looked after motor.

pel7 i havent even started on this car yet. things like the calipers are defo on my list and simcard if you could do that it would be great! il pm you :)

haha sorry sam, if i didnt have it in me to sell the car then i cant sell the wheels lol i think they make the car unique to others. just need rear wheel spacers so who can point me in the right direction of those? :) possibly 20-30mm ones

I got my wheel spacers from Larkspeed - smallest they do is 6mm & then from 10mm up :)

ahh ok ive just bought a couple things for it last night, all will be revealed once fitted, also got my insurance done today, was a big whack on the bank balance but im happy again and the cars back on the road :)

right today i somehow set my alarm off on the car. was sitting half in the car and messing about with the buttons and it went off, have tried previously to set it off to understand how it works but couldnt so does anyone have any idea how it actually works lol

well today the rear windscreen wiper gave up. yesterday it slowed itself down abit and now it doesnt move at all

has anybody had the same fault im pretty sure its knackered

cheers stani

mine did it a while ago, it was a ghetto flat park job though. put my 110k mile one off my old almera on, still standard angle, no probs at all to this day

car is now fitted with 32mm spacers on the rear to fill the gap and 6000k xenons :) things to come are new grill, redo the rocker cover and sort out the brake calipers

not extended studs no, had a previous experience with them that i didnt like so the ones i have are ones that screw over the existing threads and the spacer locks into the hex on each thread if that makes sense??

These, they look alright actually

30102008135.jpg

30102008136.jpg

From driftworks forum

'When I bought my MX5 from Declan in 2006 it had these spacers on front and rear. I kept them on for the 2007 Eurodrift season, and then most of BDC 2008. I only changed to hubcentric spacers because my new and enormous AP Racing twin pot brake conversion hit these spacers.

They had two years of hard use with me, and hundreds of wheel changes. Plus whatever abuse Declan gave them in competition before I got them.

They might not be as idiot proof as hubcentic spacers, but then they aren't 200 quid for a set of 4 either. ''

some pics, car needs cleaned to be honest:

2973667202a12091405727o.jpg

2973667202a12091405944o.jpg

2973667202a12091405898o.jpg

2973667202a12091405851o.jpg

^^DIPPED BEAM lol^^

also my car likes to idle very high on start up and once heated up. at first i thought it was a sticky throttle cable but its not so do i need to adjust the idle control valve? if so where the adjustment nut/screw? :)

Back
Top Bottom