Steves VZ-R

yeh they were 88s and went to someone with a proper n-chassis.....the 14 ;) ....and they will hopefully be going into an epic ve engine with my head and cams, gtir block, some itbs and standalone possibly and a dogbox

that should be nippy i'd guess

oops that's right, i keep getting mixed up as someone else had 87's for sale at the same time (was Joe iirc), and it wasn't me who got them as I'm going 88mm, tbh i would have had those off Craig but didn't have the funds at the time.

i'm not sure if going standalone yet bud cause i'm seriously looking at the new nemu boards using the tunercode custom firmware, cause if the v6 version delivers what's promised when its promised it will be almost as good as standalone with customisable outputs, and inputs, can use maf and map, launch control, cam switching, boost controll etc etc all in the one daughterboard. as you know I had originally planned using the ve daughterboard from Japan but the more I looked at it the more it put me off, as permanently running on the knock maps means no knock protection and that's a risk I wasn't willing to take.

Craig we all know that when it comes to the n chassis the n16 is the daddy :tt2:

... --- ...

mini update
straight from japan y0! ... little more expensive than i realised, but hopefully worth it ;)

will it clear the powerland ... hmmmm
IMAG1663.jpg

Steve

Looks well :). What manifold you running?

Must try fit the whiteline under the 4-1 sometime. I think they should fit, sure didnt POC have one under the freak header and 3" exhaust?

pretty sure POC had issues with them touching, he ran a GSpec Freak header and a white line bar

Glad to hear your sticking it out and modifying the car further Steve, was thinking about this header too.
Is it Sr16ve/ Sr20ve/ Sr20de specific.
So its handling over power for you?
Nice.

Back
Top Bottom