STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

thanx again guys, i could have use a wax or sealant. howeva time was against me and i want'd it looking shiney n quick. il defo do it next time.......... as its all part of the fun polishing ur new car lol.

i have a quick question too, do u GTi owners ever jet wash ur engine bays? only cus mines really messy and needs cleaning....... tho i dnt want to fcuk anything up.

david

I wish I lived somewhere with tarmac, mud drives and country lanes do nowt for the paint work or my patients when it comes to cleaning

Ive cleaned my engine bay a few times pop over to detailingworld.com and have a nose around plenty of information on there,

Its fairly safe aslong as you cover all the important bits i.e air filter, battery, dizzy cap, fuse's etc, tin foil is good for it, just dont put it over the battery ;)

^ sound fella tar vely much, ill do that.

???? do these uk spec almera GTi's not come from the factory under-seal'd. i remember that imports dont obviously, but surely uk models should.

david

ahhhh i see, new underseal it is then. i hate rust rust. one thing with my lil old pug was it never, ever rust. once i crashed it, took the paint off and it went thru the winter and spring without even any signs of rust appearing.

-j-c- said:
I wish I lived somewhere with tarmac, mud drives and country lanes do nowt for the paint work or my patients when it comes to cleaning

on a farm in northallerton? going there quite a lot i know what its like lol

br3n said:
You can use SRP in layers and it will layer up, its just not really worth doing.

srp is a cleaner/filler, so every time you re-apply on top of its self it takes the other coat off.

since the weather wern't to bad last sat, i rang a few mates to see if they want'd to meet up for a quick wash n drive. as all our cars were seriously dirty they could not resist LOL

pics;

DSCF1534.jpg

DSCF1533.jpg

heading off to get dry'd

DSCF1538.jpg

DSCF1551.jpg

meaty 1300cc
DSCF1557.jpg

tha beast :cool:

DSCF1563.jpg

DSCF1568.jpg

DSCF1571.jpg

DSCF1569.jpg

DSCF1579.jpg

DSCF1584.jpg

DSCF1580.jpg

i couldn't help myself LOL :D:D
DSCF1575.jpg

DSCF1585.jpg

DSCF1590.jpg

DSCF1586.jpg

sutton park - b'ham for a chat;

DSCF1592.jpg

DSCF1593.jpg

DSCF1591.jpg

DSCF1594.jpg

thanx for looking, all comments welkom.

david

Do you think if I park mine outside your unit, you would clean it?
Check the registration..........

Attachments

• 26032008334.jpg
    26032008334.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 32
^ LOL @ simcard, we all have friends with quicker cars than other folks haha

rich GTi - ermm yeah why not LOL, twins yes yes yes haha

Nice Gti. You mentioned not being happy with the state of the paintwork before. Have you done anything about it?

I bought myself a Ultimate Detailing machine and some menz and chemical guys polishes etcetc and feck me, it does a job and a half of taking away the swirls/little scratches away.

What wax you using? :D

Back
Top Bottom