STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

^ tar fella, ive just been using AG SR polish at the mo.

good friend of mine from the bodyshop (units in pics above) is gunna mop it for me then il wax it afterwards.

david

Nice Gti. You mentioned not being happy with the state of the paintwork before. Have you done anything about it?

I bought myself a Ultimate Detailing machine and some menz and chemical guys polishes etcetc and feck me, it does a job and a half of taking away the swirls/little scratches away.

What wax you using? :D

same here, I did the gti before I sold it and its always been shiny but fook me it came up mint, I deswirled my dark met blue pug runabout aswell as doing my lasses silver del sol, every car was worth the whole day that each took.
jetseal rocks and the menz is hard work but they give good results, im going to get some good wax too just not sure on wether to go for something like harleys, or dodo or maybes something a bit more upmarket, got everything else really.

ok back on topic lol

jus had these come thru yesterday when i was out. Pro Fit Flat N15 19' and 21' front wiper blades; real easy to fit too, not even 3 mins total.

DSCF1636.jpg

DSCF1638.jpg

one the car compared to my old the old stnd ones, and the pair.

DSCF1639.jpg

DSCF1650.jpg

try'd them out just and the work really well. better than i had thought tbf.
what do you reckon?

david

Those pipercross panels are actually quite good, wasn't expecting any noticeable difference in noise but at high revs my QG18 sounded brlliant with it in....

Those wipers looks good actually, very neat. Calipers will look great :D What's the next stage entail?

nismo goodie

DSCF1834.jpg

DSCF1835.jpg

DSCF1836.jpg

DSCF1838.jpg

DSCF1840.jpg

DSCF1841.jpg

DSCF1846.jpg

and all together;
DSCF1837.jpg

and before you say, ive lft the film over the badges too. now just to paint the cam cover............. any ideas as to what kolor??

david

Very nice :thumb: How much and where did ya get them mate?

ah tar fella thanx

i brought of a jp ebay auction site, couldn't understand a word of it. just the words nissan, the price in dollars and bid now. i was the only bidder and after 4 days i won - wahoo.

got the oil filler cap, radiator cap and Nismo badge for £39.90 inc S&H = result

david

Genuine look this this:
th_15255-RN012.jpg
gr_radcap.jpg
th_15255-RN013.jpg

But yours still look the biz David :)

yeah i know there replicas as the real items would have cost prob £100 for the three LOL
however compared to stock item these look v pretty haha

polish hhmmmm interest'd

can i ask for pics of polish'd SR20DE covers??
david

Heres a few, be prepared to be polishing it alot though ;) an awful lot.
]
almeragti155bhp021rq9dq4.jpg

25913776fullex5.jpg

22682068fullgd8.jpg

28072610fullnh5.jpg

My personal favourite :D
mediasm0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom