STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

Because Rake, makes the car look much better!

e6yzyje7.jpg

....Phone....

thats why i love the poncam/asp combo, cams provide the low/mid range punch while the asp serves up the rest. they'll never be a fuji vs asp back to back direct rolling road test, however both proven to work great.

Yeah both great,as Ian says i also think the ASP would be slightly better due to the bigger downpipe.However fuji is a piece of art compare to the rest imo and the deep tone it makes it class.

What else you got planned for the car David ?

There's a lot more to header design than looking great.

The Fuji is just a tubular copy of a stock VE manifold at the end of the day, even down to the length of the secondarys.

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

Last edited:
The Fuji and Asp are both good headers and both have their own plus points dont they. IMO just use whatever suits you, whether its an ebay jobbie or right up to a full custom header.
After almost a year of being SORNed, i cant wait to get my N15 back on the road. I also miss the engine modding bug too..havent done anything all year.(for the first time in about 5years!) I do think Shakeys next week is going to give me that bug back.

the fuji is a mass produced item built in a controlled environment made from stainless so it will be better made, vs the guy making them in his garage in his spare time from mild steel to keep costs down.

Given the choice I personally would take an ASP over a fuji, I got rid of mine as I got a JMR instead that I never ended up using.

All of the jap headers will make good power I have something that proves this currently but thats another story.

There is always more to gain from going custom, as I have also done.

Its an argument that will go on for as long as cars exist when there is a choice of parts.

Does anybody know how much a fuji header is worth now? in excellent condition,don't want to sell it now though,also Sam do you know the fuji i have is your old one,i got it off Dave.

The JMR header looks decent,

Back
Top Bottom