Stu-E's GTi

Yeah definitely I've already scrawped the wing mirror lucky I've got a spare knocking around haha, no worries mate I was gonna pay today but funds have been redirected lol

phone

Your right there bro needs some carpet screwing to the wall so it cushions the door :)

Popped over to Ian's (rowdy) yesterday for some bits
IMG_20120310_152851.jpg

Thought I ordered shifter bushes but I put power steering bushes instead which I'm quite happy about,
I've got a week off for my birthday soon so might get on fitting them all :)
Big thanks to Ian for the group buy and free nappy box ;)

phone

Finally got around to some pic whoring thanks to my dad's 'slightly' better than a phone camera :whistle:
CIMG0583.jpg

CIMG0584.jpg

CIMG0582.jpg

CIMG0574.jpg

CIMG0585.jpg

CIMG0586.jpg

CIMG0580.jpg

also fitted the poly shifter bush on the back of the shifter rod (thanks for the heads up Sam) but was to tight to get any decents pics, feels a million times better now.... can't wait to get the rest done.

It's always worth notching the bracket on the shifter bush to match the stock bracket, allows it to all line up.

It's always worth notching the bracket on the shifter bush to match the stock bracket, allows it to all line up.
I meant to tight to get any decent pics mate, i've notched the bracket so it fits sweet! The difference is immense ;)
Cheers for the comments guys as always ....
And Quinzer spacers or low ofset wheels are all part of the mahoosive to do list :D

now that is an awesome looking car. Nice to see a red car that's red too. Liking the Lenso's though not usually a fan of 5 spokers on hatches but does look the nuts. Hopefully see it at Japfest?

Also just a thought, have you thought about the chrome bulbs that flash orange on the indicators might help clean the front end up unless you're keeping them to tie in with the other orange bits ?

Keep up the good work :)

Nice one dude much appreciated although the pics don't tell the real story haha she's getting there now though , doesn't look like I'll be at japfest :( funds have been taken into the new house but I'll make as many as I can :)

phone

Cheers bud I love them when they're shiny but god dam keeping them that way is shocking!! Haha
I'm after some 9k clocks now but a little skint after the move , have to ask the Mrs for my birthday :D

phone

Back
Top Bottom