Stu-E's GTi

cracking progress ar kid, car just gets better n better. are these joe's old ones to which made 0.1sec difference to S3R's on the 1/4 mile? ie a tiny difference - well rated cams he goes.
david

Cheers dave i really need to sort the body soon though ,Yeah these are the same ones matey just ripped down the m6 to work and I don't know if its my gay driving but doesn't feel much different is that because I haven't got an afpr ? Lol

I think resetting is disconnecting the battery, leaving it for about 10mins and then pumping brake pedal about 5times or somat?

Or i've just totally made that up!

Spyke the top fella dropped these around Sunday morning and after a bit of messing around got them fitting nicely ;)
IMG_20110511_164710.jpg

IMG_20110511_164726.jpg

Even manged to use 'mera rails :lol:
IMG_20110511_164749.jpg

Next step gti power has sourced some rears and is gonna help me out with the fitting.

looks good job mate,just hope you will be happy with rear if we do it as the gap's are big but could cheat as i said wink wink or even get some proper thing's made up.
I know when i fitted them to a s13 people were having small foam inserts made and the gap's werent that big in the s13's.

-no need to quote pictures that were only in the previous post dude ;). edk-

No like I said in your other thread I soldered a wire from the airbag wire to an earth and it seemed to cure it.

Reactions: edk
Back
Top Bottom