SuperDan's GTI

I'm sorry mate, but I think that sounds bloody awful :(

Id just like to thank you for your comment, end of the day not everyone will agree on everything, but i do like poeple stating there opition on things i do to my car, end of the day id still be driving around with a blue dash, blue leds everywhere:eek: even in the sidelights, and my hole engine bay blue if it wasnt for you lot commenting lol :lol: and showing me the light lol, i am really happy with the sound of the exhaust now, as everytime i drive it now, i get the shakes like when i first drove it :).

I do still beleave that with a drive-by video it will sound better, but if you still dont agree then i respect that :D

And my camera is abit shit lik, its ment to be a 5mp :roll:

x

yummy :D

my camera shows the sound a little better

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3VeMRUaZJk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3VeMRUaZJk[/ame]

Cheers lads, am happy with how she sounds now :D
Altho Daniel aca wezz :D, you make my mera sound better than i do :( lmao!!

Yeah Elliot course you can have first dibs on the engine, a still need to get it on the rr, see what its at :)

P.S. im so loving that bus too :) am shore he dropped a gear when he sore the camera :)

20VE + 5zigen FTW :D

Daniel x

Cheers lads, am happy with how she sounds now :D
Altho Daniel aca wezz :D, you make my mera sound better than i do :( lmao!!

Yeah Elliot course you can have first dibs on the engine, a still need to get it on the rr, see what its at :)

P.S. im so loving that bus too :) am shore he dropped a gear when he sore the camera :)

20VE + 5zigen FTW :D

Daniel x

It needs to be used, maybe drop it in Supermonsters GTi?

(I'm thinking about buyin it lol)

It needs to be used, maybe drop it in Supermonsters GTi?

(I'm thinking about buyin it lol)

Go for it elliot, you know you want to, you must be missing the almera just a little bit lol.

Ill be going down to motorscope soon so ill ring you and let you know its power output :D
And ofcourse wezz shall be attending :) so we will get a nice video for ya :D

x

Go for it elliot, you know you want to, you must be missing the almera just a little bit lol.

Ill be going down to motorscope soon so ill ring you and let you know its power output :D
And ofcourse wezz shall be attending :) so we will get a nice video for ya :D

x

I'm missing an Almera loads, not just a little!

Its either turbo the GT or buy another GTi and turbo that!

I really am in a quandry...

I really like the look of SuperMonsters GTi...

But love the way my GT handles...

Its a toughy.

Almera all the way fella!!

We would have never met if you had not bought an almera! lol

p.s. those cream cakes where fucking awsome yo!!! ;)

and the engine.........Priceless!!

Wow, you are one deep mutherfooker SuperDan!

I can't imagine what my life would be without you in it lolololololololololoololololololololol.

Cream cakes where the deal clincher :D

Wow, you are one deep mutherfooker SuperDan!

I can't imagine what my life would be without you in it lolololololololololoololololololololol.

Cream cakes where the deal clincher :D

:)

Best part was when me and my mate jumped in the van to go pick the engine up and then you jumped in your mera and started it up and put your foot stright down on the throttle and started bouncing it PMSL! Nutter!! lol :lol:

Me and my mate just looked at each other :roll: lol!

:)

Best part was when me and my mate jumped in the van to go pick the engine up and then you jumped in your mera and started it up and put your foot stright down on the throttle and started bouncing it PMSL! Nutter!! lol :lol:

Me and my mate just looked at each other :roll: lol!

did that cold engined?

did that cold engined?

Yeah lol!

Then he put it into reverse, and his reverse lights were RED!! :roll:
Then he put his indicator on and it was RED!! :roll:

lol your a legend elliot!:D
I still cant forget the day he ask me and wezz to feel his big knob :eek:

Back
Top Bottom