supersan n16

hello everyone,
great forum

i am the ultimate noob
22, student, just put deposit down for my first car! n16 03reg silver 1.5s, 25k, listed as 3999 got it for 3650, it is from a nissan dealer so i expected to pay for that, and the condition is good only thing was spot of rust on the lower passenger door! but it's being all sorted for pick up a week today, can't wait! :D

do you think i got ripped off? going halves with parents so they wanted to buy local, otherwise i would've gone to birmingham and picked up a 1.5 active special ed which is colour coded for 2k. there's a red 1.8 sport in my village too but the mileage was 70+k and the insurance would've sexually-abused me.

look forward to asking you noob questions.

san :)

DSC00087-1.jpg

DSC00088-1.jpg

Nice clean car mate!

You wouldn't need to do much to that - just a set of wheels, exhaust trim or backbox and induction kit... Maybe a head unit even to improve your tunes!

Anything else is optional really

alright darren it's san, thought i might find you on this forum. haven't seen your car yet, wanna see it soon tho. won't be able to race you tho! not yet anyway.

might have to have a respray since we got same colour!

of course darren dont know you he cant remember yestarday, and as for racking his brain...phht what brain:nuts::nuts:

lol lads never knew he was warwickshire he is at the same uni as me which is in bham.

oh yeah my car is virtually standard only mods are a airfilter and exhaust and a DIY engine grounding kit. but I beat a 1.8 sport the other day :)

were you driving past some shop windows ? :D
lol. I it was a 5 door:p

nah he was up for a race so I let him infront of me and I was behind him and then we both floored it 1st he went off then I caught up and then was up with him in 2nd and 3rd and I passed him

Leave them to it Paul, if they've got no common sense then there's no hope.

lol. I it was a 5 door:p

nah he was up for a race so I let him infront of me and I was behind him and then we both floored it 1st he went off then I caught up and then was up with him in 2nd and 3rd and I passed him

what so it was slower because it had 5 doors, FFS darren

what so it was slower because it had 5 doors, FFS darren

well I am lighter by about 121 KG as standard
Almera Sport
http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/specs/Detail.aspx?deriv=18539

Almera SE
http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/specs/Detail.aspx?deriv=23975

+ I got 17's that makes the car slower and a load of sound deadening. ( got 30kg+ of that stuff in my car) and I got a big tool box and other crap and he has a few more bhp I thought he would of come level with me atleast.

Back
Top Bottom