Suteki Indicator Vent

i sketched the cut out on the lense cover and kept looking at it to see it it was right, redrawing it and that. Check where you want the cutout to be wont damage the wing mounting points, yes you can cut a lot of it away but not too much, if you want ill put a pic up if you dont get what i mean about the wing mountings.

Just take your time and a dremel type tool made the job very easy.

Once you start yourll realise damn this is easy why didnt i do it months ago lol

Would it help if you seperated the lens from the back maybe i'll do that and deglobe at the same time!

do these actually do anything?? does it actually let more air in or whatever they claim to do?? They do look snazzy and I was thinking about doing this, but just wondering if it is actually worth it?!

The main benefit is if you can use it to feed cold air to the air filter, should give you a small increase in power

Not so sure if the ram air effect would be as much as a mounting it in a fog light hole though. This works by forcing more air through into the engine, but as I said, the position of it doesn't make it as good as a foglight hole

I think the advantage is that it looks rather nice (IMO anyway) Not sure why so many people use the fog holes and not just behind the bumper itself (Thereby being able to keep the fogs).

coz then it's not obstructed by anything, and is an easy place to mount something (seen as there was a fog mounted there anywhere) and looks race-car-y

Back
Top Bottom