The Shitter

El - I'll photoshop your car with those advan style stripes on the rear. It would be easy for quicky to do too.

Cool, thanks Sim...

Yeah it won't be hard for the Quick i'm sure.

I think I am gunna keep the skirts on though and that fuck off wing has sent me stupid, I want!

Thanks for finding the pics and vids Sam, loads of reference now.

The Advan car is awesome, the wing is rediculous though. Looks completely daft, please dont put a wing like that on!

Your car looks good Elliot, i think it will look even better with a full set of red GT3's. Either way, i like the direction this car is heading.

I'd love the balls for that wing.

For an all out track slut I reckon i'd pull it off but for a daily driver maybe it is a bit extreme...

I even like the look of it without a spoiler at all.

Car looks awesome mush, glad it's gone to a good home, new you would see the light soon enough lol.

I'll send you the photos of my **** tomorrow as it's to dark now lol, I'll take one of it all finished ;)

Car looks awesome mush, glad it's gone to a good home, new you would see the light soon enough lol.

I'll send you the photos of my **** tomorrow as it's to dark now lol, I'll take one of it all finished ;)

Cheers mush...

Mmm, i'll look forward to seeing the pics!

I've heard its amazing lol.

Some more ideas El!

Elliotchopadvan3.jpg

Elliotchopadvan1-1.jpg

Elliotchopadvan4.jpg

Elliotchopadvan2-1.jpg

Elliotchopadvan2.jpg

I think this is the closest to what I have in mind...

Elliotchopadvan4.jpg

Could you take the black on the front bumper up to the top line of the vents please?

Looking at the skirts I don't think the stripes work on them, what do reckon?

I know one thing...

It looks as savage as fuck!

Cheers for the shopping mush.

ya that pic you've picked elliot is mint! just as simcard said, id go for a phase 2 bumper with sri splitter.

either way, its gonna be class!!

I think no splitters, no skirts, no mirrors, no wheels. Smash the windows and put it on some bricks. Then put the seats on the roof and use fence poles to punt your barge down the thames.

Set fire to your hands too, that'd be EPIC JDM WIN Y000000!!!111111!!!!!11!1!1!!!! WIN COMBOx2044!

i think no skirts at all, no rear splitter, just front splitter

Was my first thought, I might just have to...

I do love the non kit look i'll admit.

I'm just thinking about the ball ache of removing them really, plus I can't get enough of the cut-away rear splitter its wearing...

do it dude, you said it yourself, i just think with the colour and wheels etc the kit makes it look like theres too much going on, non kit will win hard

Back
Top Bottom