The Shitter

cant wait to see it, i think keep front splitter, make it super low on front, no fit on sides and rear ftw

Elliot, please rename this thread to something better

Steve

The Shitter is its name, this is its thread.

Can't get any better than that!

nahh, kitless is overrated, plus it makes them look super high.

Non kit floats my boat though Corb...

I like the low front, high flank look massively, makes me think about those idiot N15 Kit Cars...

As for non kit being overrated, I don't know many who rate it at all!

p1.jpg

I rate it 10/10 lol.

ORITE M8,

i fink dis iz how u shud av yor car dis is wot am plannin wiv mine as i fink the sticks look the shit nd i like da bottom ov da car scrapping on da floor. all ma m8s fink its well boss and dat it dont look like a did it in paint at all. my m8 kenny sez i can jus tak de springz out and dat is the bst wai ov loweriiing it but im gnna put an orion 1.6 in it innit az my m8 jase sez you can easy get 300 break wiv a chip.

catch u on bebo, yea?

Elliotchopadvan4 .jpg

that just look sooooooooooooo good!!!!!!

half tint the rear lights... so they are just red and black :)

and maybe some black mirror covers???

then some red and black scooby seats like mine :)

that just look sooooooooooooo good!!!!!!

half tint the rear lights... so they are just red and black :)

and maybe some black mirror covers???

then some red and black scooby seats like mine :)

You read my fuckin mind!

Moar low noaw

pimp dady.. coilovers next dude..

I'd love a set but the state of the roads round here are shocking, i'm hoping the addition of the arches i'm gunna bolt on will make it 'look' lower.

I'll be fixing em as low as possible on the arch like.

OMG Mush thats MINT!!

When am i gonna get to see her??????

Mallory Park?

Cheers for the compliments (all)

This is just going to look soo good when your done.... Have u decided on what arch extentions you are going for????

And I've got somemirror covers sitting here if u want to spray them up... Just ask :)

Quickdraw has a contact that sells bolt on arches just like the Advan VZR, i'll be having some of those...

My man Simcard has a set of black covers, i'll be having them off him I think.

Thanks for the offer though mush, appreciated.

oohhhhhh, this is probably gonna be so good it'll make the slipper ditching justifiable :eek:

i cursed, bless me lord for i have sinned

love it ell

absolute little slut, spaced out with the arches and it will almost be full win, the only thing making it not quite full win is the engine /vvl/:tt2:

Back
Top Bottom