Vzr-n1

• Thread starter Thread starter Ric TT
  • Start date Start date
R

Ric TT

Hi guys richie here this is my N1. It's my second one having totaled my first which was white. This one in Black is rarer still.
Spec
Tein coilovers,Camber adjustable also.
16" rims
Good tread on tyres,
Nismo front splitter some stone chips but no cracks,
front grill changed
spot lights added
Apexi multi engine checker
HKS SLD (delimiter)
Piaa HID headlights
Splitfire 8.8mm leads
Strutbrace Front , Back, And under engine.
Full Nismo stainless system,
Hks Air filter
earthing kit
alarm central locking
Very clean underneath and no dents on the bodywork

Attachments

• 2006_0527freddiesupra0008.JPG
    2006_0527freddiesupra0008.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 275
  • 2006_0527freddiesupra0011.JPG
    2006_0527freddiesupra0011.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 221
  • 2006_0527freddiesupra0010.JPG
    2006_0527freddiesupra0010.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 217
  • 2006_0527freddiesupra0019.JPG
    2006_0527freddiesupra0019.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 199
  • 2006_0527freddiesupra0012.JPG
    2006_0527freddiesupra0012.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 192
whats the story lad...did i meet you before i was in a black 00 vzr? your n-1 was white with white alloys? up by south side autos?
did you wreck that other one?

dagnut said:
whats the story lad...did i meet you before i was in a black 00 vzr? your n-1 was white with white alloys? up by south side autos?
did you wreck that other one?

no man i'm in galway. I had a white N1 with grey 16" superturismo's. she was a 97 I reshelled her with a 95 gti body after I crashed her and replaced everything to N1 spec. sold her two years ago and yer man eventually blew the engine after running her with virtually no oil I heard.

dagnut said:
lovely car mate..do ya mind me asking how much it set you back?

i won't know untill i clear her.
i brought her In myself so I must add up all the shipping costs and transport storage, Vat, Duty,VRt,handling etc etc

you bastard!!

now that thats over... Congrats!! You've done well to find yourself a blackie!!

edit: with nismo front apron!!! grrr!

also seems odd that they went to the expense of getting a nismo front apron and the dealer option grille...

but yet opted out on sideskirts and rear pods!!

nonetheless that is a hot example and i'm sure it'll go like buggery!

shiny_blue said:
also seems odd that they went to the expense of getting a nismo front apron and the dealer option grille...

but yet opted out on sideskirts and rear pods!!

nonetheless that is a hot example and i'm sure it'll go like buggery!

I know. my last N1 had the full kit put on in japan and looked the dogs compared to this one. but this has coilovers which the other one didn't have so I guess the guy was going for performance rather than looks. she also has a recaro recliner on the drivers side so I'm guessing a sunday track car

so many of the N1s turned into weekend warriors!!

There's alot doing circuit work and at least 3 or 4 that I have seen evidence of doing some high end dirt trial work..

I'm guessing the coilovers are Tein HA's?? It seems to be their no. 1 choice.

shiny_blue said:
so many of the N1s turned into weekend warriors!!

There's alot doing circuit work and at least 3 or 4 that I have seen evidence of doing some high end dirt trial work..

I'm guessing the coilovers are Tein HA's?? It seems to be their no. 1 choice.
yep spot on. savage handling like on rails. I'd love to keep her for myself but have to sell on for the second baby coming.

Fook me i like it a lot,so this is for sale yes,got any prices.After driving my mates one the other day i wnt to buy one their sooooooo quick.Would you take trade in of lucino vzr!

Well not much,lucino has different front grille,interior trim,clear red rear lights.Theres pics of my car on here somewhere,search under pulsar/almera meet,if that helps! it's blue :lol:

lucino vzr 1 said:
Well not much,lucino has different front grille,interior trim,clear red rear lights.Theres pics of my car on here somewhere,search under pulsar/almera meet,if that helps! it's blue :lol:

I've just noticed your car - i now lok at my car and the first thought that comes to mind is: -

"I'VE BOUGHT THE WRONG CAR!!!"

You Irish buggars get all the luck with Lucino's and/or Pulsar VZ-R's kicking about. Not that im jealous or nothing :evil:

Back
Top Bottom