White SR20 N16 Sport

might not need to as now for some unknown reason is seems like the injectors are not getting power and it wont fire today, rather that or they not receiving signal from th eECu - which means nats has kicked in for one reason or another, which after checking every single wire for resistance volts continuity left me a slight bt puzzled i must say, especially after leaving last night with it running. nothing has changd till this morning and now not turning over!

however on the other note

ALL mounts are now sorted and engine is sitting proud on its own

BOTH driveshafts are sorted and in, with wheels hubs brakes etc all done and back sitting on the ground and rolling - however since the engine has decided to play funny buggers i couldnt road test it :(

got a clutch and some spray work for another customer to do tomorrow so itll be wednesday when i get to play again.

MIL isnt flashing when trying to crank, as if NATS is fine, as nats would normally cause this to blink/flash
ECU is getting full 12v however is dropping to 7v during crank. this may cause the ecu to reset itself being this low, so wonder if its lost the nats code. meh, think its been too long a day and my brain is frazzled from thinking of too many numbers

its definately soemthing to do with the injectors though not receiving signal or something.

^nice car Atai's. Good custom body work too. When's your SR20 going in Daz?! :lol:

just a word of warngin daz - it aint straight forward lol
well it might be if i tell you everything what to do lol

but isnt that how i make my living? hmmm decisions

been round the unit today liam and had a liitle browse shall we say :) looking good matey, the SR20 looks like it was meant to be there. i bet you cant wait gadge :)

It was... in other countries :mad2: Silyl nissan should have done this. Glad Liam's gone for this and Wayne is making it possible. Proper job lads ;)

Your all right, i am rather excited :lol:

But no sneak previews! Wayne is under strict insruction, and wezz wont get anymore botty honing if he lets the cat out the bag :lol:

Back
Top Bottom