Wolverine 1.5 N16

my sr16, gearbox, ecu and loom is costing ~£200 in a crate from NZ, but that's sea freight and it's much cheaper than a straight courier but if you don't mind the wait then it's a much more economical option

Yo cheers again for the rims and nice meeting ya David ;) I'm gona try and get. Them on today at work lol

How have you been allowed to get away without posting pics of these fitted for over a month now!!!

If the car is going, let me know if you want to part with the wheels too mate ;)

Nah sorry mate I didn't bother mate there in the garage after all the snow etc I didn't want them to get wrecked etc, so I'll be taking them with me to Lincolnshire to put on the autech :) since I'm buying it for 1900 I told him to keep his wheels instead of buying the car for £2200 :) hopefully I should be picking this up in about a weeks time all depends on the weather :(
Then my car will be going up for-sale :(

So money off that will accommodate cash towards autech to sort front bumper out, tinted windows, servicing, tax, and bits and bobs to go with the turbo that will be going on it :) then it will be re-maps etc

Nah man the compression would be too high to make an 'easy' turbo conversion. Just try it out first before thinking of adding power, mine is standard now and I love it!

yeah i know compressions would need lowered to do it etc, i got told off a mate who has a skyline, to go to his mates place JM performance which is 5mins awauy from me in cramlington to let him have alook etc :)

I dont see the reason for getting Autech if you're just going to first, lower the compression, and second turbo it... then you've just got a gti+t with Autech body kit. something that can be got hold of without 'destroying' a perfectly good complete Autech. Just my opinion.

I dont see the reason for getting Autech if you're just going to first, lower the compression, and second turbo it... then you've just got a gti+t with Autech body kit. something that can be got hold of without 'destroying' a perfectly good complete Autech. Just my opinion.

this.

its a total waste. if i was to turbo the autech id be keeping the high comp. which would be expensive, hence im not doing it

I can get where you are coming from, it sounds exciting to have a turbo conversion etc, but they were built to be finely balanced N/A cars, which they are.
Plus turbo cars can be very expensive to run and maintain.

please dont turbo it, i've seen and jizzed over that autech in person a couple of times and it should be left well alone!

i know it's your car now and fair game, but it's rare and special. as said, for turbo powahz you coulda just used a normal GTi

plus the fact that imo, turbo + front wheel drive = sucks

correct, plus the fact with just some big big cams, breathing mods and remap you'll be at mild turbo power anyway.

and more than mild turbo power in fwd would be gheyyy and mostly unused

Back
Top Bottom