Would black bumpers & skirts work?

Almera Guy said:
What is that, black or grey :confused: I have strange eyesight, which makes certain colours look different.

Example: I know & can see that the fir tree in the top right hand corner of the pic below is bright green, but, the leaves below it, to me, look the same colour blue as the `post reply` button, :eek: even though I know they`re very dark green.

Hence why my choice of colours may seem odd, you see them as they are, I have a different perception of what they look like. :O

that explain's a few thing's :p
even on a silver car black body kit bit's would look unfinished and just a bit shite (imo)

I vote we keep the black bodykits on the black cars :cool:

Yeah, but they`re only on temporarily, until the standards are sorted, then they`re going back on the N16 (hence why I`ve not fitted spacers so I can get the centre caps on), as they weren`t meant for the GTi anyway, it was just luck that they came in multi-fitment.

They were on the N16 for about 7 months, until I got the GTi, so swapped them over to bring it down from Hartlepool (as it had 100nx alloys on it @ the time & I didn`t want them).

shaun said:
that look's total shite! why would you want to do this to your car?? it will end up lookin like a vauxhall nova!! is burberry interior next??

lol looks like a scoobie wanna be to me

Almera Guy said:
Yeah, but they`re only on temporarily, until the standards are sorted, then they`re going back on the N16 (hence why I`ve not fitted spacers so I can get the centre caps on), as they weren`t meant for the GTi anyway, it was just luck that they came in multi-fitment.

They were on the N16 for about 7 months, until I got the GTi, so swapped them over to bring it down from Hartlepool (as it had 100nx alloys on it @ the time & I didn`t want them).

when i seen the pics with those wheels on i thought your car was one of the cleanest simplest lookin GTi's i had seen and loved it

shaun said:
when i seen the pics with those wheels on i thought your car was one of the cleanest simplest lookin GTi's i had seen and loved it

Haha, Thanks for the comments.

This one? :confused:

GTipics001-1.jpg

That was taken the 1st day I had it, after going through 3 downpours on the trip back, so wasn`t that clean really! :D

I got to Hartlepool @ 19:00 the Saturday night, & got home @ 03:15 the Sunday morning, when I got up @ lunchtime, I went out & took this pic of the 2 cars (was just lucky there wasn`t anything behind them @ the time).

i didn't mean it actually looked clean i just mean it looks like a good example of a GTi and from the mods i hear it has, what are the wheels by the way wouldn't mind them on my own in that colour

Matt`s right, they`re 17"s in Hyper Black.

But, there`s a place round the corner from me selling "Bellini Bellas" which are identical to mine, but have GT on the spoke instead of KEI (don`t know the price of them though).

shaun said:
i didn't mean it actually looked clean

:lol: I realised that after I`d posted the message! :rolleyes:

Almera Guy said:
Matt`s right, they`re 17"s in Hyper Black.

But, there`s a place round the corner from me selling "Bellini Bellas" which are identical to mine, but have GT on the spoke instead of KEI (don`t know the price of them though).

can you find out a price for me or pm me the company's number :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom