Almera GTI+T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers guys :D I love the colour too ;) , I am in need of a clutch and flywheel pm me a price?

Was just going to start washing the car and boom is starts to rain I'll do it at midnight if I have to lol

340 would be epic would race my mates version 5 sti to see if he could keep up :D

I pulled away from my mates impreza sti in 3rd and 4th gear and that was with my boost still at 0.7ish so im sure with 340bhp you'd have no problem leaving him :p

oh and car looks nice btw, those wheels are hot. im glad someone bought this to fix and it didnt get broken for parts :) Enjoy the boost ;)

Thanks, i bought it thinking about doing a engine swap into mine but tbh i just fell in love with it, so im restoring it to use as my daily driver, also i think those wheels det the car off and a few people have been saying to me that they are very rear rims so that is a bonus, hopefully car should be performing to its full potential very soon :D brakes i will be upgrading when clutch and map is done, i dont drive like a idiot on roads, ill save it for shakeys or santapod lol :D

UPDATE :

Well i got started cleaning the GTi and it was filthy, hairs everywhere loads of mucky dirt eveywhere, dirtiest car i'v ever bought.
Anyway i called upon the help of my trusted henry and got started,

IMG_0686.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

Well just to let you all know what the plans are:D,

New Clutch
New Lightened Flywheel
Remap
Brake Upgrade
Window Tints
VZR Grill
JDM Plate Surround
200 SX Seats
Little Bass In The Back
Bulge Indicators
VZR or Lacino rear lights
Underseal whole car
H.I.D 8000k Conversion
Spacers 37mm
Full Service

A few more things but all in good time i guess, thanks for your feedback if theres anything else i should do please let me know, thanks guys.

Nice plans, was thinking of getting this myself

But to be honest, if I was selling a car, surely I would clean it before hand lol

Steve

Helps the sale ... I would have knocked him down saying I would have pay £200 for a proper interior clean lol

Steve

Hmmmm sure i posted more pics than this but ill repost them again :D

IMG_0692.jpg

VZR rear lights

IMG_0700.jpg

Autec front indicators BULGE BITCHES
IMG_0702.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

also got my clutch getting fitted soon hopefully cash is a bit tight ATM but hopefully soon :D

10w40 will be fine, semi synth is cheap enough. Lovely car, the colour, wheels and orange indicators/lights look so good. One of my favourite n15s.

20120424_111126.jpg

20120424_114315.jpg

20120424_114336.jpg

20120424_125649.jpg

20120507_020056.jpg

thought i'd do an update not posted pics of the car is ages, thanks for the comments will be fingers crossed getting new clutch and full service tomorrow and if the weather holds up polish and wax if before Japfest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom