Almera GTI+T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those dials I bought I can't figure them out, the dials have wires coming out of them, the breaker said they were LED bulbs in them, there's two wires one positive and one negative, I'm not a electrician so I have no idea were to connect them to :(, I'm using my old GA Dials, if anyone has a idea what I should do please let me know, and the bak s14 seats if anyone can post some pictures up to give me a idea of what I need to do to fit then that would be of some help also thanks :D

Fitting Rear leather back bench

Right buddy heres how to get the rear back rest to seat properly,

First off, from your old rear seats, get this bracket off the side:
2011-12-20150615-1.jpg

the drill ahole 10mm in from the top about center (but as the guy i got mine from drilled it wrong lol) i had to slot mine so it would be a good idea to slot yours too incase you have issues the slot needs to be horizontal when you bolt the bracket on so if you bolt the bracket to the mount the mark where abouts you'll need it so use the original bolt you'll need to give it a little wiggle to get it in ;)
2011-12-20142206.jpg
2011-12-21060203.jpg

It then looks like this and give it a file too :
2011-12-21061940.jpg

as mine was rusty i cleaned it/sprayed it with some cold galvanising spray
2011-12-21082256.jpg

then bolt it were the almera seat bracket goes, set the new brackets level and voila ;)

Use the same technique for the other side :D

Hope this helps buddy

Mike

UPDATE TIME:

Well this sunday just gone i decided to go make a trip down to telford, i saw the car advertised previously on here and i said to my self if it goes up for sale again its mine, after close enough to six hours driving i ended up with this is my driveway :D

IMG_0676.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

i got a gti finally and its turbo'd, what more could i want :D

well if the weather stays dry ill clean it and upload more pics and let you kow what i have got planned for the beast .

Yes the car was previosly advertised on eBay, I got one of my friends from JPOC to give it the once over he said it was fine, the drive home was immense it is absolutely rapid. The clutch is slipping that is on the agenda to get changed asap, remap hopefully will be done by Ricky from Racetech, just finished cleaning the inside it was filthy but got the trusted Henry Hoover and got to work, worked an absolute treat. Going to wash it wax it and polish it, that is if the weather allows me to start :(. But I'm just looking for insurance at the moment, btw will be breaking the TIPEX mobile in march so let me know what you need, chunky i believe you want my dials, there yours just need to organise postage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom