Almera N16 GTiR

Isnt the engine enough? :lol: Get the 4wd drive train from Japan in the G10 Bluebird then it'll be worthy of GTiR ;)

Well the fuel tank in the G10 must go somewhere ;) You know a G10 is a JDM N16? So if you can get one then shouldnt be all that difficult :).

So it would be easier to get a body with full drive and just put there my engin which I love! :D
Sounds interresting :)

but its a saloon (I think) you want to keep the mera a hatch as they look nicer I personally think. out the fuel tank in the boot and seal it off :)

but its a saloon (I think) you want to keep the mera a hatch as they look nicer I personally think. out the fuel tank in the boot and seal it off :)

If I move the tank inside of the car, I won't be able to register the car in Poland... and that sux... :)

Ok,
but lets get back on earth... :)
What I still need to fix in my ride is:

- Electric/Electronic link Engine <-> computer as someone has sucked at it...
- Put inside NisTune
- Get SkyLine Brakes
- Get some kind of back spoiler, don't know finally what I would put there
- Get and instal an oil cooler with a thermostat
- Finish installing whole interior (Driver seat, Gauges, New Steering wheel, etc).

And than the car would work as it should! :)

NIIICE:)
gotta ask were there any engine mount /subframe mods required for that??? and how did wiring looms an auxilaries go?? have been pondering this transplant for a while now i got the money for an SR motor but didn't think it would be achievable with an older gen engine fitting into a newer gen car.
arghh so many questions if you could give me a quick guide to the major challanges would be appreciated :) thanks.

Back
Top Bottom