Almera Turbo From Poland

sounds like should be looking nicer, but i liked the stealth look. i agree with getting the gti kit on it and not some ott after market one though.

where is that bonnet from??

that turbo looks as though it would only fit on the passenger seat!! You are doing a great job with power!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

c19_07.jpg

c19_05.jpg

c19_02.jpg

well this is wot it says about my car, at least they got the bbq bit right, lol

You think, if do not be suitable they small cars for tuningu? That it city Micra autko, is possible it for foundation of roof trunk what only tuning ogranczyć? Nothing erroneous more! It has driven (has caused) for such form Neil Micrę SR, that among considerably soundest cars dreaded even. They let's see that character can swindle city autko Nissana. There is person not depend on which (who) Neil szpanowaniu, but on professional modifications. So, he (it) has been changed in similar degree outside Micra as well as inside. But they let's begin all of can evaluate from this that , or from external appearance. Performed changes after habituation (acclimatization) for aggressive lump begin sighting. We will notice (will remark) changed front bumper, firm is producer which (who) Impul and on order make brewki. We will see aggressive thresholds going it gauge and remade barbecue with net. White traffic indicators be visible (be visible) from flank also. When no doubt, < unmistakable > on white back lamp-shades of lamps already outstrip call attention (pay attention) Micra, from seat pad of bumper zaadoptowaną Ibizy and enormous end of expiration. In order to car was led better, hook-up has been lowered about 45 -mm in front and about 35 from rear -mm. It commutes on 15 " Micra alufelgach, conduct improving (correcting) < correct > equal as well as appearance of car. In order to it did not look " fiat 126 (baby) " well < goods (right) > Nissana, and also it commuted well < goods (right) >, expiratory match has been modified, catalyst dispatch (erase) from which (who) and it end 4,5 canister calową. Certainly < obvious > it has not did without exchange of filter on sports also K&N. They have not bypassed changes interior of car also, which (who) except professional sounding, several additional indices (indicators) has gained also. It has changed also Neil tapicerkę, now which (who) has -red color black and it adjust racial for it exclusively Micry. You think (consider) still if can small not be beautiful (fine)?

autko-car
ograniczyć-1 delimit
2 bound
3 enclose
inclose
5 limit
6 confine
7 measure
8 set measures to smth.
9 restrict
10 reduce
11 abridge
12 ration

autko Nissana- Nissan car
szpanowaniu - lans :lol:
brewki - smth what You put on
barbecue with net :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: -grill
zaadoptowaną Ibizy- front bumper from Ibiza Seat
Micra alufelgach-15'' light wheels on Micra
tapicerkę- 1 upholstering
2 upholstery

I think our mod found it in caromain...

my old head :lol:
111uh.png

128dg.png

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this is why I need new one.Sparky-marky snet me new one, stock I hope :)

Thank You sparky-marky for the hood it was stock as You said!!!!!!
111vf.jpg

I wanted to put it to another topic, but I put it here.
cheers
125pk.jpg

gre said:
Thank You sparky-marky for the hood it was stock as You said!!!!!!
111vf.jpg

I wanted to put it to another topic, but I put it here.
cheers
125pk.jpg

You is welcome mate, a hope your rebuid goes to plan for racing soon

Wow that Mera is well low, must be only 4cm off the ground :eek: Looks a bit off an animal with that intercooler poking out of the front ;)

The FIMC will be new one ,HKS style one
The works with header will take few days longer, we have to repair it:(:(:(
We do not have MSD 6a, we do not have ignition when the boost is more than 1 bar(14,5 psi).Does someone know how to do it without MSD 6A?I have blaster 2 coil only
that is cooler
skaj1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom