Almera Turbo From Poland

lookin gooood man! This thing keeps getting better and better!

Wonder if there are any other indicators you could use that match the lights better.

theese are Sentra lights + Sentra grille:
almeranewlook3ib.jpg

So now you can start searcing E-bay ;)

Gre: you really need to de-globe those front side indikators, AND spray them black inside (not the reflektor, but the side where people makes vents)..

prizma said:
Gre: you really need to de-globe those front side indikators, AND spray them black inside (not the reflektor, but the side where people makes vents)..
First we want to go out of garage, if it will be ok , we will start to do good-look modes :lol:

I hope it will be the fastest one in Europe..do You know how much has any N15 GTi , THE MOST powerfull one?

If there is a misfire with more than 1 BAR of boost pressure, reduce the plug gap size. The stock SR20 ignition system is more than capable of running more boost than that!

Dave

DBull said:
If there is a misfire with more than 1 BAR of boost pressure, reduce the plug gap size. The stock SR20 ignition system is more than capable of running more boost than that!

Dave
We have MSD 6A box and MSD Blaster 2, now we had 50 hp more!!!We changed 2,5 inch intake to torubo on 4 inch one!And we have on 1,1 BAR boost 360HP and 422Nm :D
That is all for today ;) ;)

this is the final
I know , but we must change:,1.ecu on SA 2.clutch FOR BETTER ONE3.I have stock rodds:(

:D
KOE will be the last run of my mera
My SR20DE+T will go to Micra :D
I hope few guys from AOC will help me

cheers

almEra will stay only for drag racing:D
I hope to have 500hp!
nothing inside! :)
last time was 12,73 in Poland
and on King Of Europe was 13,25, with broken headgasket :(

Back
Top Bottom